• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best decks (skateboarding)

iamtrustworthy

User is banned.
looking to buy a new board soon, any recommendations for a deck? looking for something with the shit ton of pop, thanks :) :) :)

Slay

User is banned.
I haven't skated in a while but the best deck was always a girl.

Doom

Power member.
Same with Slay.
Haven't skated for a year, but Girl or DGK are pretty good.
I skate street btw.

Slay

User is banned.
Doom said:
Same with Slay.
Haven't skated for a year, but Girl or DGK are pretty good.
I skate street btw.

I used to skate street too. My set up was girl deck, spitfire wheels, red bearings, thunder trucks signed by chris cole and mob grip tape.

Revolt

Onyx user!
I went with a DGK deck, Girl is the shit too fam. One of those two and you won't go wrong.

Careless

User is banned.
Lol ^^^^

Primitive, Baker, Plan B, DGK, Girl.

All depends on preference honestly, try one of those out.

cas

Careless said:
Lol ^^^^

Primitive, Baker, Plan B, DGK, Girl.

All depends on preference honestly, try one of those out.
"Primitive", shut the fuck up. OP, FA boards have great concrete. Polar Skate Co's have the right amount of flick for me. Girl boards have good pop but chip too fast. Real boards were fucking sick in 08, haven't touched one since. Element snapped easily for me, Plan B was too heavy (it was a danny way model however) but I got this slayer collab and I did like 30 kickflips in a row when I was like 14, sickest deck I ever kickflipped on. Too bad it was limited. 

Oh, and palace boards are so sick but super hard to get. $LAVE had some sick graphics and reminded me kind of one of the first FA models with this chick laying down on her side. That one lasted me long until I got caught in the rain. Chocolate is alright as well, chipped after like 3 days but maintained pop for a while.

matthew

Power member.
cas said:
"Primitive", shut the fuck up. OP, FA boards have great concrete. Polar Skate Co's have the right amount of flick for me. Girl boards have good pop but chip too fast. Real boards were fucking sick in 08, haven't touched one since. Element snapped easily for me, Plan B was too heavy (it was a danny way model however) but I got this slayer collab and I did like 30 kickflips in a row when I was like 14, sickest deck I ever kickflipped on. Too bad it was limited. 

Oh, and palace boards are so sick but super hard to get. $LAVE had some sick graphics and reminded me kind of one of the first FA models with this chick laying down on her side. That one lasted me long until I got caught in the rain. Chocolate is alright as well, chipped after like 3 days but maintained pop for a while.

Finally someone else that fucks wit FA. whatsup man?

cas

melephunk said:
Finally someone else that fucks wit FA. whatsup man?
Got an FA deck set up right now, actually. Tired of it though, kind of worn out. I also back them because they're some chill ass dudes. Met Sage, Tyshawn and William Strobeck at LES in New York in October I think. Sage overcrooked the bump to rainbow and popped out the other side to bump with too much style. Sean Pablo's impossibles are filthy. Backing them again tomorrow probably, looking for a new FA deck. Oh, and my shop threw in when this new brand started coming out with Gilbert Crockett and some other sick dudes like Tyler Bledsoe. "Mother Collective", not too big yet but watch them blow up. My word. Just like I knew FA was blowing up a few years back before cherry came out. 

matthew

Power member.
cas said:
Got an FA deck set up right now, actually. Tired of it though, kind of worn out. I also back them because they're some chill ass dudes. Met Sage, Tyshawn and William Strobeck at LES in New York in October I think. Sage overcrooked the bump to rainbow and popped out the other side to bump with too much style. Sean Pablo's impossibles are filthy. Backing them again tomorrow probably, looking for a new FA deck. Oh, and my shop threw in when this new brand started coming out with Gilbert Crockett and some other sick dudes like Tyler Bledsoe. "Mother Collective", not too big yet but watch them blow up. My word. Just like I knew FA was blowing up a few years back before cherry came out. 
THAT'S SO DOPE THAT YOU MET TYSHAWN AND THEM HOLY SHIT.

cas

melephunk said:
THAT'S SO DOPE THAT YOU MET TYSHAWN AND THEM HOLY SHIT.

I met Ben Nordberg and Cara Delevigne that same day, minutes apart. Idk if you know her. Super pretty in person, and chill too.

matthew

Power member.
cas said:
I met Ben Nordberg and Cara Delevigne that same day, minutes apart. Idk if you know her. Super pretty in person, and chill too.
What the fuck is your life???

Our school requires uniform but underneath my uniform I'm repping an FA shirt 

cas

melephunk said:
What the fuck is your life???

Our school requires uniform but underneath my uniform I'm repping an FA shirt 

They had a photoshoot (DKNY) as LES, Ben and Cara model for them and sage and all them live in ny and were filming with bill I guess. Just walking around with hella supreme bags and shit. 

Stalk

Ishod's new reals are TOO dope, I just set up mine and it's so fucking sick.
Just finished off a DGK and they are good for pop but it snapped, I'm not overweight either.

Reals and DGKs are the way to go! :)