• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best Chargeback Method

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Magic said:
Has it worked for you before? And did you tell them over the phone or in that dispute system on the site?

Talking over the phone works best and last time I had to charge back was like 2 years ago

Magic

Gor said:
Talking over the phone works best and last time I had to charge back was like 2 years ago

Shit yeah I have called twice and they said I need to contact the other person and if that doesn't work go to my bank because they "can't do anything about friends and family."

Magic

Patch said:
@Magic you shoulda just payed the 4% and not risked it. Slim chance of getting it back, the only possibility is what someone else said about a sibling doing it/unauthorised

4% of $25 is $1, not $5. Either way I suppose I should have just done that, just assumed people actually knew how to chargeback on PayPal easily.

Plague

Power member.
If it came from the balance, you gotta suck off PayPal. If it came from your debit/credit card then call them and they will get it done. If it's your bank then tell them the same thing, they will do it.

Space Time

User is banned.
Magic said:
Can't they just see I sent the money from UK? How could I prove it was unauthorized?
The only way to claim unauthorized and actually get the money is by telling your bank about suspicious payments made to some people.

Magic said:
Can't they just see I sent the money from UK? How could I prove it was unauthorized?
The only way to claim unauthorized and actually get the money is by telling your bank about suspicious payments made to some people.

Magic

Plague said:
If it came from the balance, you gotta suck off PayPal. If it came from your debit/credit card then call them and they will get it done. If it's your bank then tell them the same thing, they will do it.

The money came directly from my card through PayPal, they have said that they cannot do as I sent it as friends and family, and the only way is to contact the seller or visit your bank. I have another method but would it be bad ringing them 3 times in one day about the same thing? Would they notice? @Plague @Junior @'space time'

Plague

Power member.
Just call up your cc company or bank and tell them it was unauthorized. They will instantly get it back. You can never win against an actual bank or cc company.

Magic

Plague said:
Just call up your cc company or bank and tell them it was unauthorized. They will instantly get it back. You can never win against an actual bank or cc company.

Alright I'll go into the main branch tomorrow and see what I can do! Thanks man.

Plague

Power member.
No problem.

Junior

Magic said:
The money came directly from my card through PayPal, they have said that they cannot do as I sent it as friends and family, and the only way is to contact the seller or visit your bank. I have another method but would it be bad ringing them 3 times in one day about the same thing? Would they notice? @Plague @Junior @'space time'

Just make up some bullshit story like your brother sent this guy Paypal, say you had your Paypal account open on your computer and left for a few hours and came back to money gone from your card, also if it's directly from your card through Paypal contact your credit card company and say you didn't initiate that transaction.

Space Time

User is banned.
Magic said:
Alright I'll go into the main branch tomorrow and see what I can do! Thanks man.
Told you dude.
Unauthorized from the bank has a 99% chance of winning the case. Any amount.