• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best Chargeback Method

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
How much was it? PM me, I'll help you out.

Evidence

My friend does this:
He calls PayPal and tell them that his brother or sister had bought a item from some random person and he bought it without the PayPal holder's permission and he really needs the money back. You will get your money back most likely. Find a girl staff to help you out with it. She will feel sympathy and get your funds back.

Power member.
Triumph said:
My friend does this:
He calls PayPal and tell them that his brother or sister had bought a item from some random person and he bought it without the PayPal holder's permission and he really needs the money back. You will get your money back most likely. Find a girl staff to help you out with it. She will feel sympathy and get your funds back.
or get a none american since they will try so hard to make you happy

Power member.
@Magic What i told this guy that was indian and he tried everything to get me my money back. It was $50 on the line lol

Magic

@affair I have to quote you here because your signature is fucking massive lmao.

What should I do? They gave no shits haha

Power member.
@magic Tell them that you lost money since someone scammed and they didnt send you the item

Power member.
@Magic i said an online service. If they say that they cant help then hang up and go to the next one since they say that they help customers win over

Magic

Affair said:
@Magic i said an online service. If they say that they cant help then hang up and go to the next one since they say that they help customers win over

So I can ring them more than once? Doesn't it come up on my profile CV or something?

Power member.
@Magic No it doesn't since youre are looking for help on something that you didnt get back. So they should help you. From what i heard from the last time i disputed that the guy helped me said "Paypal is here to make customers happy so they can use paypal more"

Magic

Affair said:
@Magic No it doesn't since youre are looking for help on something that you didnt get back. So they should help you. From what i heard from the last time i disputed that the guy helped me said "Paypal is here to make customers happy so they can use paypal more"

I was just talking to an AI for like 10 minutes and he went on to ask how much I want refunded and then said it can't be done and there is more information in dmail. Apparently I have to contact the guy who scammed me but that's useless because he won't give me my money back. It's putting me through to a person now I think.

She just said she can't do anything because it was friends and family

Power member.
@Magic tell them he blocked you and he will not respond and that you already tried to talk but he blocked you so that will be impossible

Magic

Affair said:
@Magic tell them he blocked you and he will not respond and that you already tried to talk but he blocked you so that will be impossible

They will just say they can't do anything because it was sent as friends and family and only my bank can act. This may be a small $25 to most people but it's 17 GBP which can get me some goddam running headphones or pay for my bus to college for two weeks so I would REALLY appricate ANY help guys. Besides why should some scammer get to keep my money? @plague @chill @junior @agony @raptor @gor anyone know about this kind of chargeback?

Space Time

User is banned.
Unauthorized transaction will get you the money back 100%
I've never chargebacked so Idk any methods.

Magic

Space Time said:
Unauthorized transaction will get you the money back 100%
I've never chargebacked so Idk any methods.

Can't they just see I sent the money from UK? How could I prove it was unauthorized?