• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best case for macbook?

Deany

What is the top of the line quality brand for a macbook retina case? I was thinking about getting a Kuzy, but I want to hear some other opinions before I pick it up.

Blender

Onyx user!
Honestly, Speck is the best as far as quality in my opinion. I had a mooshi (or something like that) but it cracked on me so now I just roll without a case.

αяυη

Power member.
Emp said:
So should I buy a Kuzy or not my friends?

Up to you really. They all do the same job, not too sure what a Kuzy was until I googled it but it seems similar to a case I bought the other day.
As long as the case fits snugly and the relevant ports and fan isn't blocked, you should be fine.

I've personally just had a standard transparent case on my 15" retina MBP since I got it and never had a problem with it.

Deany

Hobbs said:
Up to you really. They all do the same job, not too sure what a Kuzy was until I googled it but it seems similar to a case I bought the other day.
As long as the case fits snugly and the relevant ports and fan isn't blocked, you should be fine.

I've personally just had a standard transparent case on my 15" retina MBP since I got it and never had a problem with it.
Fans/vent is on the back of the laptop in the center. 

DO you think it will damage the actual shell of the computer? I never had a case before so these are the types of things I'm concerned about.

αяυη

Power member.
Emp said:
Fans/vent is on the back of the laptop in the center. 

DO you think it will damage the actual shell of the computer? I never had a case before so these are the types of things I'm concerned about.
Yeah I think we probably have the same macbook / similar.
It shouldn't do no, especially not a rubber one. I never used to bother with cases until I dropped an apple keyboard on my old macbook and it chipped it and I was gutted lol
Since I got my new one its been in a case and it's perfectly fine, never had an issue. If you get a hard snap on case, might have a few issues with that but I don't see how you would actually damage the macbook itself.

Deany

Hobbs said:
Yeah I think we probably have the same macbook / similar.
It shouldn't do no, especially not a rubber one. I never used to bother with cases until I dropped an apple keyboard on my old macbook and it chipped it and I was gutted lol
Since I got my new one its been in a case and it's perfectly fine, never had an issue. If you get a hard snap on case, might have a few issues with that but I don't see how you would actually damage the macbook itself.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ue&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=A10CNJDRSLG8LF