• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best Bot?

Fusion

Onyx user!
Which bot is the best to use? I've seen mixed views on loads of them, eg. EpicBot is really good, and EpicBot has hacked accounts etc.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Best or safest?
I'd say Powerbot since it is free, and I'm pretty sure that it will be safe. The mass hack were actions of Gh0sT, not the Powerbot/Arbibots admins.

Fusion

Onyx user!
SD8Z said:
Best or safest?
I'd say Powerbot since it is free, and I'm pretty sure that it will be safe. The mass hack were actions of Gh0sT, not the Powerbot/Arbibots admins.

Yeah the safest bot. Are Powerbot free bots any good? Or should someone go for a paid one?

Tiler

Powerbot for sure, But its what i heard around the forums and i totally agree with everyone else on it. I dont support botting myself. Im one of the ones who actually tries to tell other people that it is bad. But im not here to rant. Just stating factual opinions on things. Botting can be good, botting can be bad. Just how you want to take it. And if your really feeling Butthurt about it, dont do it. But if your confidante level is through the roof, then man go for the moon! Over and out!

Insane Soldiers
Tiler

Treb

Onyx user!
You can't even use powerbot, so the best and free bot is more than likely epic bot

Tiler

Thats why i wouldn't know about botting or POWER BOT not even being active and not working is due to the fact that i dont bot. Dont respond in such negative behaviour because if botting we're to shut down, there would be alot of angry customers again. Once again on the factual opionions that im stating..Botting is bad period. and if you get your account hacked or banned then all of the forum posting that people are saying about the bots and how they are good is wasting precious time. Yes while the bots are working to perfection right now, who is to say that jagex is not already planning another PERMA-NUKE. I dont like being the bearer of bad news.. I just want to make this community happy in the end by not beleiving in such antics all the time. What happened to making your own money and skilling your own skills? Factual Opinions go a long way. You decide if botting is right for you. Over and out!

Insane Soldiers
Tiler

ok sorry about the negative part you wasnt being negative sorry sir. Dont mean to be rude myself either.
i like discussing things like this. Prevents me from logging into runescape im so addicted to posting on the forums now ;)) Man i love this SITE!

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Epicbot ftw. Its very easy to use and its completely safe!

~Ven0m

Bcg

Onyx user!
Thinking about getting a bot going again.. I noticed that these posts are pretty old... Do you still recommend PowerBot and EpicBot? Or have things changed? I haven't botted in two or three years, so I'm looking for some advice.

EDIT: I'm sleep deprived and obviously can't read post dates correctly atm...sorry.

Thanks

-Bcg

randomfester

iv been using epic bot recently, its working nicely. Im hoping power bot is back up very soon though as it was always the best bot for me.

i'd say epicbot is the best bot out so far, when runescape updates it only takes epic bot around 6-12 hours to update, + if you buy v.i.p now you can test out the beta scripts which is real helpfull for botting now, also the free scripts work pretty good. i've botted cows on my new account for a week straight got 60 str and range also i botted agility for 2 fays and got 53 agility at gnome course and botted 74 fishing in about 4 days :D

Eon

Onyx user!
:O Lucky.
Gnome course wouldn't work for me :S

Deadlybot

AS everyone else has said I've been using epocbot for around 1 week one not the best free bots but are decent, waiting on powerbot which should be good and i've heard good feedback about the paid bots so might have to get some :)

Fury93

If you asked me a year ago id say Powerbot but now i prefer to use EpicBot its easy to use and free unless you want to upgrade.

nzbru

Simba or rarebot in my opinion. Rarebot has gotten me 1-84 wc in five days