• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Belly Fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynoT

Onyx user!
I'm just wondering about how to get rid of belly fat and thigh fat. I started lifting about 2 years ago but stopped around last August when school started. I still retain about 80% of the muscle I gained. Im still pretty frail for my size though. But this fat makes my body look " awkward ". Its not really noticeable with clothing though. Any help?

Ziggy

Power member.
I lost alot of belly fat by not drinking any juice or soda for 3 months ....... I only had water like 7 glasses a day .......I did a lot of walking and did sit ups > I did 12 in the morning >12 in the after noon and >12 right before bed.............. plush limit your eating too. for me it was hard I did salads for the whole 2 months as well... i lost total of 13 lbs doing that.... not a lot but it was mostly belly fat and lower back fat... plus lifting while doing that will help as well..

How tall are you?

Bump Bot

Weirdest thread. Um I eat salads and don't like soda. I drink a lot of juice though. Also I don't work out. I'm a pretty boy. Or so I'm told.

Fed

User is banned.
Ziggy said:
I lost alot of belly fat by not drinking any juice or soda for 3 months ....... I only had water like 7 glasses a day .......I did a lot of walking and did sit ups > I did 12 in the morning >12 in the after noon and >12 right before bed.............. plush limit your eating too. for me it was hard I did salads for the whole 2 months as well... i lost total of 13 lbs doing that.... not a lot but it was mostly belly fat and lower back fat... plus lifting while doing that will help as well..

How tall are you?
Soda? That's the last thing to drink if you want to loose body fat. Just eat healthy. Run around your block a few times a day and do push-ups and sit-ups.

Lily

Power member.
Body fat can be annoying to get rid of, goodluck with the weightloss :)

ForumKorner

Jog in the morning or jog on a trend mill at a gym for an hour.
And drink water instead of soda or anything that is bad for you.
Eat salad instead of fatty foods, if you do just make sure you burn them.

Envy

Grizzled
If you want to lose the fat, you gotta start running, and you gotta avoid eating unneccesary sugars and saturated fats. Salads aren't neccesary to eat all the time. Cardio will make your body feel goodand cut down on the fat. You don't need to do sit ups until the fat is gone. Your muscles will just build underneath the fat and make your stomach look bigger. Good luck.

Jamil

@hydrogen
You should try eating just celery and ice. It isn't really healthy, but celery has negative calories.

Particles

Power member.
swimming is good for body toning too, try drinking water between meals if ever you feel hungry.

Dovahkiin

I'm trying the same thing to reduce my belly fat area.I have given up red meats.pork,and fried foods as well as sugary drinks.Drink alot of water and get at least 20 minutes of workout a day and you should burn the fat off.

Status
Not open for further replies.