• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Beam's Official Pardon

BeamFK

I just want to start this off by saying I was never a scammer, and won't be.

I was banned for scamming @999 aka @Sonic when I pulled back an Instagram. I gave back the Instagram 5 days after my ban after me and 999 talked it out and found a solution to our issue. The reason I pulled it back is well known and I'm sure the Admins know as well by this point. When I returned it I used @Color as a middleman to assure the Instagram was going back safely. I will add proof  from a recent conversation me and 999 had where he vouches for my return and states that he messaged @color to relay it to @Philly. I was a member who became one of the most trusted middleman around the community helping nearly 3-6 people a DAY through helping deals go smooth. I also made a lot of good friends on the site of which many can vouch for my return. To name a few are @Agony , @Venom , @Street and many more. 

I want to apologize for the inconvenience I put on Philly with having to deal with my report and to the many messages I sent to him regarding this. Only to show I care about the issue.

@Raptor I know you are a newer admin but I know you saw me around and you helped me out a few times via PM

@Philly we have done over $600 in deals whether it was account trades, upgrades, donations,, usergroup purchases, and the helping of @Venom clear his name to come back to the site.

I can explain any questions you may have. My "scam" was fully dealt with and the person I did it to is my friend now. I want to return so I can be a part of the great community that I once was a big part of and continue to help out newer members in the marketplace. 

I am aware that a Deal with Caution userbar may have to be placed on my profile for sometime, I am willing to wear it as long as is seen fit. I also plan to get verified onsite and fully upgrade back to Investors/Supporter over time.

Please hear me out, it's all I ask, and you truly will not regret it, I promise.

~Beam
@Beam

http://m.imgur.com/jmSEG4w,bK1S1Yw

Messages from @999

Agony

discord: aguny
Though 999 is banned, he has contacted me offsite that he was compensated. Color I believe can vouch this also as he himself MM'd the deal.

It is now up to the admins to decide.

Philly

Power member.
Congratulations your pardon has been accepted.

Upon being unbanned you agree to the following; Being stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had. You also must wear DWC for 1-2 years.

If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.

By signing into your ForumKorner account after being unbanned you agree to everything stated above.