• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

BB-8 Droid [Service]

Rolo

Power member.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hello![/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I recently got myself one of these droids shipped from the company and I can get one shipped to you for a small fee of[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]75$ basically 50% of retail.[/font]
I also accept trades!
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Terms of Service[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. If I can't get it to you I will provide you with a full refund. (Un-likely)[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. You will pay before-hand, unless trusted.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3. All deals will be done on-site if you have questions, Kik is an option though (Rolofk).[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]4. It is possible to not receive retail packaging along with your BB-8, but it is common. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5. I'm allowed to deny any orders.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]6. If you chargeback on paypal I will get you billed for the bb-8 along with creating a scam-report on FK.
7. I have the right to change the ToS at any time.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If you have any questions for me about this service, shoot me a PM. [/font]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Y2WfcCb4M
Video of the BB-8 Droid in Action

Rare

Had to google what this was, cool service.

Rolo

Power member.
Rare said:
Had to google what this was, cool service.

Thanks! I'll put up a video with how it all works. It's more for people who really like starwars though. I thought there may be some of those people on here.

Rare

Rolo said:
Thanks! I'll put up a video with how it all works. It's more for people who really like starwars though. I thought there may be some of those people on here.
Hit up @"Darth Vader" for sure man, pretty obvious what he likes.

Rolo

Power member.
Rare said:
Hit up @"Darth Vader" for sure man, pretty obvious what he likes.
Haha true! I'm sure he will check out the thread since you tagged him. Thanks for the support man!

MCG

6. If you chargeback on paypal I will get you billed for the bb-8 along with contacting your credit-card company and the local authorities being contacted.
I can't believe that I just read this LMAO. You're going to contact the authorities on somebody for charging back $75 and you also social engineered the item. LOL LOL

Rolo

Power member.
Iron Spider said:
6. If you chargeback on paypal I will get you billed for the bb-8 along with contacting your credit-card company and the local authorities being contacted.
I can't believe that I just read this LMAO. You're going to contact the authorities on somebody for charging back $75 and you also social engineered the item. LOL LOL
Thanks for the bump, I appreciate it!

Shift

Power member.
Iron Spider said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Magic

Racism in today's society blows my mind, yet I see it everyday, even from the closest people in my life. Some people are racist because the media has thrown the same stupid headlines in their heads day after day, some were bought up with racism, some people just hate themselves and look for another reason to share their misery upon the world. Racist people will never have my respect, even my girlfriend is slightly racist towards muslims, but I'm sure ill convince her to stop being such a small-minded dick. It's a shame that slavery hasn't made us a better and more understanding people. If something as immoral as slavery couldn't show the world that we are all equal, what will?

Rolo

Power member.
Shift said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I changed it, sorry for my stupidity.

Cred

Magic said:
Racism in today's society blows my mind, yet I see it everyday, even from the closest people in my life. Some people are racist because the media has thrown the same stupid headlines in their heads day after day, some were bought up with racism, some people just hate themselves and look for another reason to share their misery upon the world. Racist people will never have my respect, even my girlfriend is slightly racist towards muslims, but I'm sure ill convince her to stop being such a small-minded dick. It's a shame that slavery hasn't made us a better and more understanding people. If something as immoral as slavery couldn't show the world that we are all equal, what will?
damn, cocaine is a hell of drug isnt it?

Dreams

Power member.
If you take less for a social engineered item lmk. I would be interested, thanks

Rolo

Power member.
Let me know if you're interested in purchasing a bb-8 drone! We can also talk about getting anything else off their website, if you want something else!

Darth Vader

Power member.
Damn, I actually bought one 2 weeks ago. I regret it because I could have bought from you. Not like I need more stuff like this, I have an entire room dedicated to star wars stuff.

Tempts

Onyx user!
these are cool as heck, I got one through work, but for any of you looking to buy one this seems like a great idea.

Rolo

Power member.
Darth Vader said:
Damn, I actually bought one 2 weeks ago. I regret it because I could have bought from you. Not like I need more stuff like this, I have an entire room dedicated to star wars stuff.

Ahh, bummer. I'd love to see a picture of that star wars room though!

Tempts said:
these are cool as heck, I got one through work, but for any of you looking to buy one this seems like a great idea.

Thanks for the kind words. I just got mine in the mail if anyone wants to see proof that I can get these

Rolo

Power member.
Let me know if you're interested in purchasing a bb-8 drone! We can also talk about getting anything else off their website, if you want something else!