• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bad News for HF!

Leafs

Power member.

Leafs

Power member.
I will try to get a new link.

But do you get it Jman?

Philly

Power member.
Thats pretty lame. I still am NOT going to remove my gamertags from my selling thread. Fuck that.

Leafs

Power member.
Philly said:
Thats pretty lame. I still am NOT going to remove my gamertags from my selling thread. Fuck that.

Ya I know, there after the big jackers first. Steve already lost his gamertag Steve when I was talking to him.

Philly

Power member.
Knight said:
Everyone should hide there good tags just in case, Too many tags are getting locked or banned lately. Hard to buy any that are posted cause those could be next lol.

Yeah, Yesterday I finally gave in and removed my tags from HF. :/

ltdg

It's weird because I remember playing with Big Brother on Halo 3 a looong time ago. I actually had him added for like, a week then he deleted me.

Also a good thing I'm not on HF, any longer.

Legend

User is banned.
Philly said:
What are your GT's? Im interested

Leafs

Power member.
Well everybody has moved and all the good gamertags as well lol.

Fiasco

User is banned.
That sucks that people are getting their tags banned like that, well it is against code of conduct, and Xbox can do whatever they want about it. So I could have saw that coming.

ltdg

Then again, as long as that banned GT method doesn't get patched, it's more of just a minor inconvenience of having to spend $20 on MSP.

Leafs

Power member.
True, but I would hate to get my tag banned lol.

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
True, but I would hate to get my tag banned lol.

You dont jack gamertags. So I think you will be fine. I think they are only banning people that are jacking tags and than selling them.

Don.

Lmao,

BigBrother is acting like hes going to do something to HF users.

/fool

Ace

Power member.
Suck for HF but its not on our site