• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Awhile's MM Service

Awhile

Power member.
Awhile's MM Service

Bio:​

I've been on this website for almost 2 years now (I am aware my join date says otherwise), and have been dealing offsite for even longer than I can remember. I have a great knowledge of the people of this community and the SM's within it. I have sold and boughten thousands of dollars worth of SM's over the years, that being onsite and off. I also have a lot of experience with almost all platforms of SM's. I have also MM'd 100's of deals to for offsite friends and members, and would consider myself one of the more trusted members on this forum. I am highly active and almost always have time to contribute and MM for anyone that needs me too.​

Terms and Agreements:​

I WILL MM for the following-​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Instagram[/font]​
Kik​
Twitter​
Skype​
Twitch​
Xbox​
Emails​
Snapchat​

I WILL NOT MM for the following-​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]PSN[/font]​

Terms-​

I have the right to deny middle manning anyone that I chose.​
I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to the accounts I am providing my service for, whether that be, the account being pulled back, being turboed, ETC​
I will not be held responsible if you are scammed by an impersonator.​

Disclaimer:​

My current kik is "978sam", (I will continue to update this).​
Always pm me before every deal even if you speak to me on kik.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay safe, don't be a retard, and don't get scammed. ​
Have a nice day.​