• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Awesome kid getting down to country

Chevon

lmao...lmao...lmao..lmao, that somthing else..lol

CrazySmurf

Chevon said:

Haha I know right? This kid is still pretty young but knows how to get down on the guitar and knows how to lip sign pretty good. I love this kid.

Chevon

CrazySmurf said:
Chevon said:

Haha I know right? This kid is still pretty young but knows how to get down on the guitar and knows how to lip sign pretty good. I love this kid.

yeah men, wish I had a kid like that, he will be all over the tv..lmao.

CrazySmurf

Chevon said:
CrazySmurf said:
Chevon said:

Haha yea I know same here :tongue: I have a baby on the way and I hope he or she gets down like this little boy

Chevon

CrazySmurf said:
Chevon said:
CrazySmurf said:
Chevon said:

Haha yea I know same here :tongue: I have a baby on the way and I hope he or she gets down like this little boy

congrats men all the best to you and the baby and wife or girl friend..hehe
I know what the baby is gonna be anyways.

it's gonna be a girl.
a very big girl.

CrazySmurf

Chevon said:
CrazySmurf said:
Chevon said:
CrazySmurf said:
Chevon said:

it's gonna be a girl.
a very big girl.

Thanks a lot man :biggrin: its my girlfriend soon to be wife.

I've always wanted and thought that I would have a little girl. But I would also love to have a little boy. But I'm happy with whatever I get. My girlfriend has a little 11 month old boy and he is the best. He calls me daddy and not the real dad. The real dad doesn't give a shit about him.

Magiic™

Lmao, that's pretty funny. I've gotta start looking out for these vids. :tongue:

CrazySmurf

Magiic™ said:
Lmao, that's pretty funny. I've gotta start looking out for these vids. :tongue:

Yea I love running across videos like these. :biggrin:

Chevon

CrazySmurf said:
Chevon said:
CrazySmurf said:
Chevon said:
CrazySmurf said:

it's gonna be a girl.
a very big girl.

Thanks a lot man :biggrin: its my girlfriend soon to be wife.

I've always wanted and thought that I would have a little girl. But I would also love to have a little boy. But I'm happy with whatever I get. My girlfriend has a little 11 month old boy and he is the best. He calls me daddy and not the real dad. The real dad doesn't give a shit about him.

I know what you mean men, you just got to do what you have to do to make them happy, I been their, and I know what it's like.

w1nd

Replace that country song with a newer song and you have a Youtube hit.

CrazySmurf

w1nd said:
Replace that country song with a newer song and you have a Youtube hit.

Lmao I know right. I bet not to much longer of you saying this there will be one.

Coolman909

Omfg!

This kid is awesome I want him!

E-Book

Aww... So cute lol. I would love for him to be my little brother. I would be hugging him right now :p

CrazySmurf

Kyle said:
Aww... So cute lol. I would love for him to be my little brother. I would be hugging him right now :p

I know same here =) he is the shit.

Chevon

wow i love this kid, am gonna buy him, I wonder whats the price.
Maybe I should go to best buy and buy me a kid like that they should have them on sale now, since it's back to school.

CrazySmurf

Prodigy Jr said:
Hhaha hes a gangster

haha I know right :biggrin:

Didnt you know this was you when you was little you dad sent me the video to post. Lol just messing with ya.