• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Award Nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only other 1 that would apply to me on the list is gfx master but i would rather work for it tbh. ^^

Reality

User is banned.
one of the tutorial awards for my threads

Clockworkk

Otaku I'm addicted to anime I spend hours and hours watching it and i think its just kick ass!

Cool- Because we all know I am.
Awesome- Do I really need to explain?
Dog Lover- I love my dogs with all my heart. Ive had so many dogs over the years. I currently have 3.

I'd like to nominate myself for the 'Awesome' or the 'Diamond' award. Whichever one you feel I deserve. :smile:

I feel like I should be given this award, because I'm a relatively cool guy and an all around good member. I'm always in the mood to help someone, whether it's real life problems, problems on here, etc. I'm a nice guy; as I never troll, flame anyone, and try not to get into arguments with others. I'm friends with a good amount of the active members. If you ask almost anyone that has seen a few of my posts, I'm almost sure you'll get a positive response from them about me. I always try to give to the others of the forum, (not necessarily so much items) as I've made a good tutorial on browsing the Internet safely, which got stickied.

Hopefully I will receive an award. Thank you for this opportunity. :smile:

Pufferfish

Reserved for future achievements

First One, Awesome.
I think I'm awesome cause I think mia said I was once.

Assangha

I'd like the Electric Personality :3. I mean, srsly, who doesn't like me?

justin_bieber.jpg

Bad Blood™ said:
Mia, undetermined for the reasons I stated on MSN.

NaDe, I will give you the one you deserve when I am editing the awards.

Nightmare, I think you are fail, not cool. Why? Well, because of how cocky you are.
As for the dog lover award, prove it.

I only have one of the dogs with me... My others are at my moms (I live with my dad) Would you like pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.