• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Award ideas please?!

Lily

Power member.
So I've been dead on this forum for like a year..?
I came back & I now been told I need to keep my awards active or they'll be taken off me!

I need some ideas on what to make my awards and how to keep them active.
Please halp.

Loyalty

rsz_1qyrh99.png

Precious

mhjkjhawaf.l.jpg

~

anx

here's an idea lol give me the awards. But to be honest do something where people have to do stuff to earn them or have them give a reason on why they deserve the loyalty and precious  award and stuff. or like for the precious award like have them post a pic of their dog or something idk lol just throwing stuff out there

Lily

Power member.
Producer said:
here's an idea lol give me the awards. But to be honest do something where people have to do stuff to earn them or have them give a reason on why they deserve the loyalty and precious  award and stuff. or like for the precious award like have them post a pic of their dog or something idk lol just throwing stuff out there
Thanks for the ideas, I'll take them into consideration because I wana do something fun and would like idea's from members of the community as it'll be them who get them :)

anx

Lily said:
Thanks for the ideas, I'll take them into consideration because I wana do something fun and would like idea's from members of the community as it'll be them who get them :)
If you use one the ideas of mine you should hook me up with an award :p lol

Julian

Power member.
I like his idea for the Precious award. The loyalty award i would give to friends or people who you deem as loyal.

Matigo

just a guy
These awards are nice, ones I would want.
Loyalty: Been on ForumKorner for more than a year and still active.
Precious: Must make you laugh.
Just some quick ideas.