• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Award Auction! [BTC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
I am holding an auction which only BTC will be accepted, the auction will end in 50 minutes from this thread's creation.

The winner of this auction will receive;
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Extreme Donator Award[/font]
Money Maker Award
Contributor Award
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Christmas Award[/font]

Starting Offer: $80
Current: Offer: $80 @

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Quick notes to keep in mind;[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Fake bids = permanent ban[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Once the auction is closed the winning bidder is expected to make an immediate one time payment.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*All offers must be posted within this thread or it will not count.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*All bids must be increased by at least $10 intervals.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Only BTC is accepted![/font]

Rare

You need to open these for longer man!

Philly

Power member.
Rare said:
You need to open these for longer man!
I do not feel the same for this specific auction, as long as there is a winner that is all that matters to me. It is not necessarily about making money or anyhting to me just providing people with a good deal and a chance at winning things potentially at a lower price than what it usually is. So the shorter the time its opened usually the lower the final offer will be from what I have noticed. This is just the first of a several planned as well. :)

Everything seems to be going rather well the past few days so as long as it all keeps going well the more I can do/offer.

Philly

Power member.
Less than ten minutes remaining in this auction, hopefully someone takes advantage of this killer deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.