• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Auth codes for trade Or Borrow Read!

dickwhy

Ok im in desperate need for an auth code such as
thieve
fetching
woodcutting
alching
agilty
hunter..
I have a pure that has 50 att 99 str 99 mage 1 def 70 hp all done with my soulwars bot.
==================================
BOTS THAT I HAVE IS: SOULWARS: ROCKCRAB: WILLOW CUTTER: AUTOMTA!:
============================
DESCRIPTION OF MY BOTS
Soulwars: it works great about 100zeals a day 112 prob with 3zeals ftw got my stats with this LOVE IT-
====================================
Rockcrab: is also great if you want hp and all blah blah lblah its great.. the only thing about it right now.. is the hati wolf people lure it to you so i wouldnt trade itelse u want it
===================================
Mta: got about 7 books from this made huge profit.. and 99 mage.. great money maker but got to be patient :)
=======================================
Please if anyone wants to share auth codes we can exchange numbers to make sure we are not using at the same time and we can trade :) or borrow idk i just need statts..

I'm pretty sure you were called : Why?, and got banned for scamming or something o_O?

Davidx

Onyx user!
Ireppgold said:
I'm pretty sure you were called : Why?, and got banned for scamming or something o_O?

Lmao. Even if it was him he wouldn't admit to it unless he was stupid.

OT: I just lost my Auto Agility. I would have sold it to you if I didn't.

the_lol

Onyx user!
Vegeta said:
Lmao. Even if it was him he wouldn't admit to it unless he was stupid.

OT: I just lost my Auto Agility. I would have sold it to you if I didn't.

Do you get your auths from dumps? o_O

dickwhy

no my auths are bought completely from me.. ive been going sites to site trying to get auth codes but none.. Im new to this website so yea..

.Nielz

I have a woodcutter,felchter and thiever. All this for your account. Pm me if your interseted.

trillfam

i have auto hunter pro that i bought myself for trade. pm me what you could trade :)

Scenery

User is banned.
If they are legit you should be able to put up a picture of the transaction emails.