• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Atlantis 2.0 (HAH)

Yeti

Well for those who bought the original Atlantis I laugh at you!
Aspire came out with a V2 and it has larger capacity, temperature settings, and it comes in .5 1 and .3 ohm coils using organic cotton (finally)

AP-AT2L-2T.jpg

pic from: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Aspire-Eigate-Atlantis-2-0-Sub-Ohm-Tank-p/ap-at2l.htm

Federales.
it seems no one cares about this but theyre the ones who are still stuck on those silly pens! haha i just sold my atlantis to @Satanism but im def gonna cop this after i cop the new wulf rda+mech combo for $180. the original atlantis had alot of things that annoyed me but i didnt mind it. if this beats my arctic sub ohm tank then im gonna love it:)

Yeti

Horrify said:
it seems no one cares about this but theyre the ones who are still stuck on those silly pens! haha i just sold my atlantis to @Satanism but im def gonna cop this after i cop the new wulf rda+mech combo for $180. the original atlantis had alot of things that annoyed me but i didnt mind it. if this beats my arctic sub ohm tank then im gonna love it:)
My juice now has Nicotine in it! (well it can)

Exist

Formerly @Trap
I prefer the Kanger SubTank when I feel like being lazy. But it's good they finally stopped that ceramic wick wrap bullshit. The fact that they didn't originally use Organic Cotton with their atomizers is dumb as fuck.

Wizard

Onyx user!
Trap said:
I prefer the Kanger SubTank when I feel like being lazy. But it's good they finally stopped that ceramic wick wrap bullshit. The fact that they didn't originally use Organic Cotton with their atomizers is dumb as fuck.

What do you mean being lazy using the subtank? I don't get it.

Horrify said:

Wouod you prefer this or the arctic tank?

Federales.
Regroup said:
What do you mean being lazy using the subtank? I don't get it.

Wouod you prefer this or the arctic tank?

@regroup I have yet to use this so im not sure. I love my arctic tank though because it has massive airflow and I can use higher watts with it. My main problem with the atlantis was the small airflow and that sometimes you had to tweak with it to get it to work, but then again, im an avid builder so Idc about tweaking :)