• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ATF Cleaner.

Eb0y

This program clears your cache and tempory files ect. I recommend this 100% it's small and very effective and fast.

Download:Click here

atf-cleaner.jpg

Eb0y

SGT.Code

I use Ccleaner caus it does this and a hole lot more plus the GUI is much better you have to pay for the newest version but when they make a new one the old 1 is free

Eb0y

I know that. ATF is a small installation free tool. CCleaner is rubbish. It's a bit of a con tbh. Atf is easier to use.

OliverE

Power member.
I do like CCleaner tbh, its has everything, Registry Editor, Start Up Manager, Program Manager, System Restore, Temp File Cleaner and more :)

Eb0y

Hey. Lets not start to flame the coders and the use of this program. If you want start your own CCleaner thread haha.

Eb0y

Yep ;D. ATF is a small application designed for people who dont want to faff around with shizzle

OliverE

Power member.
[offtopic]
DEADLYCODE said:
you have to pay for the newest version but when they make a new one the old 1 is free
CCleaner v3 is free, you shouldnt have to pay for anything off Piriforms website[/offtopic]

OliverE

Power member.
I'm not sure, I think I have the latest version. They do have lots of donation buttons everywhere everywhere and thw donload link is very small. I'll make a thread later.

[Topic]

SGT.Code

ok but ATF cleaner does look allright for a small tool but i do think it should be more complete

OliverE

Power member.
Yep, if the author was to make it look a bit more professional, it would be quite good :)

SGT.Code

well tbh i dont think any more programes like this becaus there is already CCleaner and advanced system care plus most AVs have functions like this but thats just my view on the subject

OliverE

Power member.
Yep. The new AVG Internet security (which you can download in the downloads page) has a new PC Analyser feature that scans your computer and basically does virus scans, registry check, start up checks the works. If anyone has ever used TuneUp (Also in the downloads page) its basically that with AntiVirus.

SGT.Code

ok thanks for saying my AV is about to run out i think i have somin like 1 day left lol but yer this is a dieing market with these programes

Eb0y

[closed]

Closed for updates.