• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ask me anything anime related!!

Revo

Power member.
Just keep this section alive please

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Why does senpai never love anybody? What is the deal with that man.

Revo

Power member.
coltie2 said:
Why does senpai never love anybody? What is the deal with that man.

Senpai is usually a very busy person so its hard for him/her to notice underclassmates who seek their attention!

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Revo said:
Senpai is usually a very busy person so its hard for him/her to notice underclassmates who seek their attention!

Thats messed up. 

Question 2: What is the hype about black butler. I watched it and IMO it really sucked. Do you like it? Is it made for a specific anime crowd?

Revo

Power member.
coltie2 said:
Thats messed up. 

Question 2: What is the hype about black butler. I watched it and IMO it really sucked. Do you like it? Is it made for a specific anime crowd?

I think that anime is targeted at girls tbh :/ I myself couldnt finish it because i didnt like it either LOL
The girls probably love it because of this:
"So, Black Butler is an anime that is labelled “shounen” but I don’t really know why - it’s filled with bishounens, pretty clothes and the fancy Victorian age backdrop with massive shounen ai and shota undertones. Oh, and the obvious gay shinigami who keeps trying to kiss the butler." Review on Myanimelist.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Revo said:
I think that anime is targeted at girls tbh :/ I myself couldnt finish it because i didnt like it either LOL
The girls probably love it because of this:
"So, Black Butler is an anime that is labelled “shounen” but I don’t really know why - it’s filled with bishounens, pretty clothes and the fancy Victorian age backdrop with massive shounen ai and shota undertones. Oh, and the obvious gay shinigami who keeps trying to kiss the butler." Review on Myanimelist.
Tbh that makes a lot of sense. Thank you lol

Revo

Power member.
coltie2 said:
Tbh that makes a lot of sense. Thank you lol

If you need a recommendation just name me your favourite genres and ill pick 3 out for you : )

Revo

Power member.
i think we will never understand that

Revo

Power member.
Hidden User said:
What do you think of Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress

I havent watched that, would you recommend it?

Level

ive been watching a bunch of sports anime's i.e. Kuroko no Basket, Haikyuu!! and Ace of Diamond. Does that mean im fit and i deserve a gf?

Hidden User

Onyx user!
Revo said:
I havent watched that, would you recommend it?

Creators are the same as the people who made attack on titan. It's a zombie-ish type of anime, really nice animation as well. I would definitely recommend it.

Revo

Power member.
Hidden User said:
Creators are the same as the people who made attack on titan. It's a zombie-ish type of anime, really nice animation as well. I would definitely recommend it.

I loved attack on titan! Will watch this asap im more of a slice of life/moe fan tbh so i dont pick up many action anime.

Level said:
ive been watching a bunch of sports anime's i.e. Kuroko no Basket, Haikyuu!! and Ace of Diamond. Does that mean im fit and i deserve a gf?

You need to watch Free! and go to an anime convention in speedos to impress a girl. But im sure you dont want to date a 200pound whale...

coltie2 said:
What is the best anime related pickup line to pick up girls at the bowling ally

Do you believe in fate? How about you stay the night?

Emp said:
Anime was a mistake. Just ban anime.

Broder is this even a question!?!?!? R E F U N D M E