• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ask her out?

G6‌

Well I have known this girl for about seven years now and out of nowhere we just hit it off and got really close. Since hanging out we have been holding hands, kissing, fucking, etc. Should I just ask her out and continue fucking her or just continue fucking her?

Chucky

User is banned.
G6‌ said:
Well I have known this girl for about seven years now and out of nowhere we just hit it off and got really close. Since hanging out we have been holding hands, kissing, fucking, etc. Should I just ask her out and continue fucking her or just continue fucking her?
lol wtf is this you fuck her but shes not your gf l.Just ask her out you already fucked her and infected her with STDs. :p lol

Cole

Power member.
Vodka, that's called "friends with benefits" lol, they even made a movie about it.

Dude, I knew this one girl back in high school for a month. I told her to come chill at my house so we can study for the regents, and there you go.
But since you already banged the hell out of her, what could be the worse thing she could say?

Chucky

User is banned.
Cole said:
Vodka, that's called "friends with benefits" lol, they even made a movie about it.

Dude, I knew this one girl back in high school for a month. I told her to come chill at my house so we can study for the regents, and there you go.
But since you already banged the hell out of her, what could be the worse thing she could say?
True ill go with what cole said and i know about Friends with Benefits.

Kill

User is banned.
Cole said:

"Die you homogeneous geriatric Fuck!"
^That's the worst thing^

Cole

Power member.
Kill said:
"Die you homogeneous geriatric Fuck!"
^That's the worst thing^

Response: "Already fucked the shit out of you, that was my purpose with you the whole time. I'm not saying I do this with all females, just for you in particular. I just wanted that big booty! You not mad right?"

G6‌

Cole said:
Response: "No problem. Already fucked the shit out of you, that was my purpose with you the whole time. I'm not saying I do this with all females, just for you in particular. I just wanted that big booty!"

Well damn it's kind of like you read my mind..

Chucky

User is banned.
G6‌ said:
Well damn it's kind of like you read my mind..
Hes a mind reader oh fuck he knows im thinking about his mom....Run!!

Cole

Power member.
Vodka said:
Hes a mind reader oh fuck he knows im thinking about his mom....Run!!

Stop lying, you're thinking about the next tag you're gonna pay $200 for.
@G6, great Pimp minds think alike.

Paul H.

Power member.
Ask her out, and instead of fucking her respect her body.

Cole

Power member.
Awkward Penguin said:
Ask her out, and instead of fucking her respect her body.

Lol,

How is he not respecting it if she's the one giving it up?
Someone offers you food, you say no to respect him eh?

G6‌

Cole said:
Lol,

Quick vouch for this statement right here.

Chucky

User is banned.
Cole said:
Stop lying, you're thinking about the next tag you're gonna pay $200 for.
@G6, great Pimp minds think alike.
no stupid im thinking about doin your mom! lol

Paul H.

Power member.
Cole said:
Lol,

If someone gives you something that they shouldn't give you yet because they aren't physically or emotionally ready will you take it? :p

Cole

Power member.
Awkward Penguin said:
If someone gives you something that they shouldn't give you yet because they aren't physically or emotionally ready will you take it? :p

It's all on that person "giving you it" , not my fault she all emotional. However, I wouldn't take it just because I'm not as desperate as some people. My younger self would of banged the hell out of her. :)