• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Art Is The Cure (NFT Discord)

Moon Knight

The Reflections NFT happened last month and it was absolutely huge! 3333 unique NFTs were minted and sold out within 3 hours. This is the official Discord where you can get ready for the next lot of releases which will be happening soon. If you're wanting to make money, this is the place to do it. :)

Last edited:

Demon

Onyx user!
I’m still new to NFTs but I have a question. How long will it take to be “minted” and sent to you? I got a free NFT and it took a while to be “minted” and sent to my wallet.

Moon Knight

So when Rich Simmons released his on the Discord above, I managed to get one, got it minted and received within the hour. Then just had to wait for the reveal.
Depends who is doing it. The AITC Discord has a big team behind them for lots of releases of different artists so it's very quick to get it all.

Demon

Onyx user!
So when Rich Simmons released his on the Discord above, I managed to get one, got it minted and received within the hour. Then just had to wait for the reveal.
Depends who is doing it. The AITC Discord has a big team behind them for lots of releases of different artists so it's very quick to get it all.

Awesome. Yeah I want to get into them more but was super confused. I guess it depends on how much effort was put into the project and how many people are backing it. Will definitely check this out later when I get home from work.

Moon Knight

Awesome. Yeah I want to get into them more but was super confused. I guess it depends on how much effort was put into the project and how many people are backing it. Will definitely check this out later when I get home from work.
Agreed. There is a lot of effort behind this community specifically though. Once you see what Rich and his team do and how he got his fame etc.