• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Aren't Edge Farcasters just so cute? :3

fatMatch

Onyx user!
55oci.png

Haha this guy blew. I've been getting a lot of edge farcasters who like to test me lately :tongue2:

If any of you have ever had a problem with them, all you need to do is get them to about 1/2 - 2/3 health and then wait to unfreeze and spec them. Vengeance works well to get them low.

Have any of you had good experiences with farcasters where you owned them? share stories and post kill pix :3

Terrio

User is banned.
When I seen the title I was like what kinda animal is that?

I don't pk but Magers would be annoying while pking
Getting frozen and shit that would be gay
Thats a good drop you got 500k for one kill thats great!

WetRain

I used to have a range tank and I would go cbow to dbow.

The few times I fought magers, I won.

They would attack on my vengeance that I had prepared, then I would hit once with my cbow (usually a 200+), then vengeance, then take out my dbow and spec. Fastest fights I experience are right there.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
If a made a thread about every kill i got for 600k i would have made like a million threads by now.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Ruskie said:
55oci.png

Haha this guy blew. I've been getting a lot of edge farcasters who like to test me lately :tongue2:

If any of you have ever had a problem with them, all you need to do is get them to about 1/2 - 2/3 health and then wait to unfreeze and spec them. Vengeance works well to get them low.

Have any of you had good experiences with farcasters where you owned them? share stories and post kill pix :3

wtf are you risking with 5 prayer pots o.0?