• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Are you in shape

Miles

User is banned.
sup guise.

rando question but, are you fat or in shape, or just a skinny mofo?

all these internet kids can be varying things but usually not "in shape"

start off: i'm in pretty good shape i think, i bike around 50mi a week and stuff and i race

Miles

User is banned.
o yeah and im like 5'10 or 5'9 and like 160 i think

GTR

Onyx user!
Poison said:
If you consider round a shape, then yes, I am. :)

JK. I am in shape. 6'0", 240lbs. Lift weights, running, sports, etc.

I find this pretty hard to believe. Im 6'0" and 240lbs and super swole, but I wouldn't really classify it as in shape. I gym 6 days a week, cardio every other day, and premeal for the week, but I wouldn't even classify it as in shape. I bench 385 for 2, curl 162.5, and dead about 450. My endurance it at the point where I can gym 2 hours straight on 2 muscles, but not "in shape." Do I believe that I'm in shape? Yes I could probably beat most peoples fathers up that's on here. Am I in shape according to the doctor? no. lol. The weight chart is awkward these days. They want me to be 170lbs. YEAH RIGHT.

Doom

Power member.
I guess you could say I'm in shape. lol.
Does being skinny with a 6 pack count lmfao.

Motion

User is banned.
Im 5'11 and 135 lol. I was a obese in 7th grade like 150 and 5'6 i dropped to much weight. This summer my goal is to eat alot and go to the gym and to turn it into muscle and be at least 170 by the end of the year!

Chthonic

Onyx user!
I'm not really in shape at all, but I'm not obese or anything. I'm a little bit chubby, but not much.

Greed

Power member.
I've played soccer and basketball my entire life and have been going to a great gym with a personal trainer for 4 years now, so I'm in pretty good shape. Although I haven't run much in the past few months since soccer seasons been over so if you asked me to run like 5 miles I probably couldn't lol, and because I've always been a sprinter, not a distance guy.

I'm 5'10 175 lbs and I've always been the fastest one on any team I'm on and usually in the entire conference and I also bench 285 lbs so all my fitness training and time at the gym has payed off.

Plague

Power member.
I'd say I'm fit, 6' 6" around 210 or some shit. I do construction work so I have to stay in shape.

Prepare

Power member.
I'm 5'11 and weigh 145lbs. I play soccer and football. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. I'd classify myself as fit.

Evil

User is banned.
5'7 and I weigh 133 . I play baseball and work out a lot
Im a freshman if you're wondering why I am short. Freshman in highschool...

Difficult

User is banned.
i'[m 6,3 and weight around 160 :p im pretty fucking lanky.

Fuck

User is banned.
I'm kinda lanky, but built at the same time. I'm 6'2, but 140-50 pounds depending on my food intake that week. I'm not fat, but I'm not "in shape." Maybe a tad bit toned, I'll still beat the breaks off a kid. My reach is outstanding, but not too monkey like.

Professor

I'm 6'3, 200lbs and none of it is fat. I workout every day (lifting, abs, and cardio/speed training). I'm blessed with being cut easily.

Doug

User is banned.
I'm 6'1 200lbs i go to the gym 4 times a week (2 of those are basketball) i'm toned in my shoulders, legs, arms and chest but i guess i just look average lol

Kassie

Onyx user!
I was always super skinny growing up; my doctor's put my on a weight gain program. After I graduated high school I filled out and started working out so I toned up and now I'm stuck at 93 pounds. :p

Central

Onyx user!
i would say im about 6'5 and weigh 190 pounds
girls love me
i play all kinds of sports and run
i also enjoy shopping at hot topic