• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Are playstation 3's good?

I personally would wait for the PS4 But if you want gaming now.
Go with the PS3.

Piratz0

Yes, they are worth buying. I have one and it's awesome, but in the end it depends on what your friends have.

Playstations are good, although the Xbox has some games that ps3 doesn't like Halo. But PS3 in my opinion is swifter and has better graphics in some games. It also comes with FREE live =D

Pheonix

Onyx user!
You cant JAILBRAKE AN XBOX CAN YOU NOW? + Ps3 beats any consol by far :) although Move is shit.. thats the only thing Xbox has over the ps3. if you dont like the remote you can buy a Modded one, its a Xbox remote moddeed for the ps3. thats what i use

Zennywop said:
I havnt got one obviously but i was wondering if they were worrth buying :)

Need some suggestions.

Better than sex my friend, better than sex.

@"Atrain" Actually.. Xbox is proven to have better graphics as games are first made on the xbox and then ported over to the PS3.

Trypod007

NO Xbox has more features like kenect, Black Ops add ons come out a month earlier than PS3, and plus Xbox servers don't go down for more than a day but they only go down for a major update.

Manatee

stop posting in this thread. it has been gravedug 2 times already.

Oh my bad, didn't notice it was grave-dug, yeah a car is the smarter choice, helps with career choices and UNFORTUNATELY that's the smarter option :sad2: