• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Are iPhones Overrated?

Are iPhones good?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Reality

User is banned.
Only have iTouch, but I think everything made by Apple is overrated. It's all a marketing scam, and the prices don't have to be as high as they are.

StoleMe

I think most of the stuff by Apple is overrated, but the iPhone/Touch, to me is the exception. They are both wonderful pieces of technology!

Nicco

Onyx user!
StoleMe said:
I think most of the stuff by Apple is overrated, but the iPhone/Touch, to me is the exception. They are both wonderful pieces of technology!

I disagree.

I LOVE everything that is made my apple.

There Macbooks and Mac Desktops are fantastic, and there newly released iPad is a work of art.
Yes, the iPhone and iPod Touch are great too, but not JUST the iPhone/iPod Touch are awesome when it comes to Apple stuff. =)

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Apple products are user friendly, but cost quite a chunk.
Theres a reason why Apple is so successful.

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
*sigh*.
I hate Apple for what they are, not for their products.
Their products are high quality and amazing.
I hate how Apple gives you the line of what you can and cannot do.
That's why I support Microsoft, because you set the boundaries, not the company.

Ryu™

Onyx user!
i think iphone are overratted, but thats only because i love to have my blackberry :), but i do have an ipod soo its all good for me :)

Solidify

I don't think they're over-rated whatsoever. Apple solicits features from their iPhone and by God they live up to the name. Most people that have one don't even use them to their full potential. There are so many applications available that it can facilitate almost any aspect of your life.

lulzer

To be honest I don't know what I would do without my iphone!
and they get significantly better with each new generation of them...

The iphone 4g has twice the resolution of the 3gs, it looks so much more clear

Reaperrr

Onyx user!
I myself own an Android. I think yes because Androids are just as good if not better. My mom's boyfriend wanted to trade his iPhone for my HTC

taco lad92

Onyx user!
Im pretty convinced that the whole iphone thing is over rated..not to mention over priced. theres always like 5 other phones on the market that do virtually the same thing just without the inflated Apple logo to support them so they get no notice or feedback because we live in a time where the industry is ran by monopolies and their label

RAF

Onyx user!
taco lad92 said:
Im pretty convinced that the whole iphone thing is over rated..not to mention over priced. theres always like 5 other phones on the market that do virtually the same thing just without the inflated Apple logo to support them so they get no notice or feedback because we live in a time where the industry is ran by monopolies and their label

I'd rather purchase my iPhone from the actual brand rather than some cheap knock off from some other dodgy seller.