• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[ARCHIVED] Merge with RuneRevolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAF

Onyx user!
Apply for Moderator here!

If you can't login, reset your password using your email address. If your username has a "mybb_import", contact me and I'll investigate it for you.

You can login here.

Competitions
To celebrate the merge with RuneRevolution, we'll be holding these following contests to celebrate the amazing event of the forums collaborating together. These are the following open competitions:
Hack of the Month
Account of the Month - Win 10M+

******​

I'd like to announce the successful merge with RuneRevolution. Judgement and I have been discussing this for the past week and what we can do, and he decided to sell the forum to me. He wanted the best for RuneRevolution, and therefore decided to sell it to someone who he believed was competent. I decided to take up the offer and we negotiated, ending with a successful deal for the forum. We have merged all users and posts into this forum, and have therefore expanded our horizon and rules to allow for further RuneScape hacking discussion. We also have newer features to suit RuneScape players needs, such as a Vouch system for the marketplace, a nudges system to keep users up to date, a RuneScape account system to merge your RS account with your forum account, a hidden-content system and more. Users have access to a larger amount of dumps, such as authorisation codes, account dumps and more, not to mention an even more active user base.

You can read about the features here:
http://runegear.net/rsaccount.php - Link your RS account to your board account.
http://runegear.net/nudges.php - Nudges for when someone likes your post, tags you and or replies to your post.
http://runegear.net/vouches.php - Receive vouches for participating in a trade.

Users who want to block content to only those with the specific post count (or Sponsors), use the following code:
Code:
[Hidden=#]Content[/Hidden]

The number should be changed to how many posts you want.

To tag someone, type in (without the space):
Code:
@"Username "

Not to mention massive dumps for all members:
http://runegear.net/Thread-400-Authorisation-Code-Dump?pid=454995#pid454995
And for any user who has upgraded, expect large dumps soon.

- The Elite

Singed

Onyx user!
RE: Merge with RuneRevolution

I'm assuming this post is more so intended for those from RR, but it will be nice to meet all of the new members from there and exchange knowledge even further. Well done The Elite and Mike! :)

Mazool

Onyx user!

Glad the merge was succesful, looking forward to the new faces here, it's funny, I just learned about RuneRevolution the other day and now it's all here, haha. :)

Terrio

User is banned.

Welcome new people
You will learn and love our Features we have

Techno

User is banned.

GameFaces everyone, Game Faces.

Welcome to RuneGear, the happiest place on earth.

eXero

Onyx user!

I'm very excited!! Hopefully RuneGear will grow, and most posting will happen!!! :)

Pink Floyd

Thanks you baby Sasquatch. I love you Oxide.

Congratulations on the successful merge The Elite and Mike, and welcome to RG to all of those members coming over from Rune Revolution.

Okay.. cool.. now, where are all these RuneRevolution members? :3
Welcome anyways.

Method said:
Okay.. cool.. now, where are all these RuneRevolution members? :3
Welcome anyways.

The RuneRevolution domain name still isn't redirecting to this forum yet, so I guess they're probably all still at their forum posting where their posts are going to be wasted.

The Joker

Onyx user!

Good job. I guess we'll see in 24 hours if the domain is going to be redirected or not.

Cʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ♥. said:
Good job. I guess we'll see in 24 hours if the domain is going to be redirected or not.

I doubt a sale would have gone through if the domain name wasn't also part of the sale, after all, that is where all the traffic would be coming from.

QuackzMcDuck

Onyx user!

Glad to see this went through. Although I have a question. I registered on that forum under the same username and email as this account. What will happen to this account? :uhoh:

The Joker

Onyx user!

QuackzMcDuck said:
Glad to see this went through. Although I have a question. I registered on that forum under the same username and email as this account. What will happen to this account? :uhoh:

Nothing. If anything DOES happen just talk to an admin and they'll sort it out?

Bmthrules

Power member.

Two features we've had for ages and a merge with a forum that half of us haven't heard of before.

Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.