• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Apple's sue infringing seven parts manufacturers

ecbiz21

According to Coach outlet reports, Apple on July 22 in San Francisco federal court to the United States filed suit against seven companies selling an unauthorized iPod, iPhone and iPad chargers, speakers, and data lines, and accessories.

Apple said in the indictment(Cheap coach bags): "A lot of (fake) the quality and reliability are low, triggering a serious concern for compatibility, but also threatens to undermine Apple's products." Apple also said users of such a charger to charge the battery when not only did not, but the iPod's battery run out.

Apple has been in firm control of their products, even if the components and applications also need to obtain permission from the company. Apple launched a program called "Made for iPod" of the project, the manufacturer must obtain permission to sell iPod accessories. According to the U.S. investment bank Kaufman Brothers (Kaufman Bros) analyst Shaw - Wu (Shaw Wu) revealed that selling a license accessories, Apple will charge 20-25% of the share. He said: "If your speakers sold one hundred U.S. dollars, Apple will charge from 20 to 25 U.S. dollars." Xiao - Wu given Apple stock a "buy" (Buy Coach handbags) rating, but does not hold Apple stock.

Apple said that the case involved violations of unauthorized goods the company at least 10 patents, and undermines the Apple brand.

xcvxcv2

Wow, wheres the full article?

You need to give credits where you copied and pasted or where you got the information from.

Apple always wants money for anything that hints to what they make. That's why I never buy their products. :D
(although I'd buy the MacBook Pro in a heart-beat if I had the money. :/)