• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anyone who recently purchased Koins from @Michael read!

Tortas

User is banned.
Hobbs said:
Thanks for your opinion, but I am afraid:

Tupac-Shakur-i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

Anyhow, back on topic.
Using my own signature from Prime, how original. 
Damn you lame asf.

Carson

User is banned.
Seven said:
He isn't hacked. I talking to Michael on Skype. I asked why he did it and he said you would too if you were in my position. I said "what position", and he said that Philly knew the reason, and that's all that matters.

Chris he is right if you were in his position you would have done it also.

Darth Vader

Power member.
lol I remember when I owned more than half of the FK koin economy and I earned all 140 of those koins legit. Never purchased any. Way to fuck up the entire koin system.

User is banned.
Graduation said:
@Michael if you're quitting FK, why do you gotta fuck with it? Like are you that childish?
I can vouch the only legit user who got the K.R.E.A.M. award was @"Darth Vader"
That is not true, I bought 20Koins and I had 120Koins when I bought the award, I obtained 100Koins LEGITLY, So ME and @"darth vader" got this legit.

$$$$$

User is banned.
Hobbs said:
I'm good, not going to publicise it but thought it was common knowledge, clearly not.

It is common knowledge, you're just a dick.

@Offset just click unauthorized claim and say your account was hacked and come up with some bullshit story, since Im assuming uv never cb'd b4 youll win it.

:)

αяυη

Power member.
$$$$$ said:

@Offset just click unauthorized claim and say your account was hacked and come up with some bullshit story, since Im assuming uv never cb'd b4 youll win it.

Sorry for not wanting to promote the method so that others could do it freely.

Tortas

User is banned.
$$$$$ said:

LOL, Just ignore Hobbs mate :) 

Shiver

Am I gonna be able to get my money back for this? He scammed me $52 for koins I won't be able to use.

Ari

Power member.
Offset said:
Quite the comedian, aren't you?

Now, would you kindly head over to Primeforum, and stay there.
Charge it as unauthorised or call paypal ffs. It IS common knowledge lol

Philly

Power member.
Ari said:
Charge it as unauthorised or call paypal ffs. It IS common knowledge lol

No that would be scamming on your end, @Michael has scammed no one,. Everyone purchased exactly as they received and desired. No one ABSOLUTELY no ones Koins have been taken. If you charge back it will make matters worse and will guarantee your Koins will be removed.

Adrian

Power member.
Philly said:
No that would be scamming on your end, @Michael has scammed no one,. Everyone purchased exactly as they received and desired. No one ABSOLUTELY no ones Koins have been taken. If you charge back it will make matters worse and will guarantee your Koins will be removed.
I have one question when will donations be back up i'm in no hurry for them but just a simple question.

Philly

Power member.
Adrian said:
I have one question when will donations be back up i'm in no hurry for them but just a simple question.

Yeah as soon as I have everything sorted out.

Carson

User is banned.
Philly said:
Yeah as soon as I have everything sorted out.

Sorry to bother you Philly,

But can we charge back?

Are we being refunded?

What's the deal?

Shiver

So we will be refunded? I understand that we weren't scammed but yeah.. 

So will Philly take the koins away or what'll happen? I'm sorry to ask that but I am really really confused on this... PM me please. :/

Philly

Power member.
Shiver said:
So we will be refunded? I understand that we weren't scammed but yeah.. 

So will Philly take the koins away or what'll happen? I'm sorry to ask that but I am really really confused on this... PM me please. :/
At this point what I am going to do is refund some users, especially the ones that purchased large sums. Then IO will take the Koins back and delete them. Some users will however get to keep their purchased Koins as if nothing wrong ever happened, this will only be a couple lucky users.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Philly said:
At this point what I am going to do is refund some users, especially the ones that purchased large sums. Then IO will take the Koins back and delete them. Some users will however get to keep their purchased Koins as if nothing wrong ever happened, this will only be a couple lucky users.
I might have missed it @Philly but did you by any chance make a comment about people who purchased a custom award from @Michael ? Will those users be allowed to keep their awards?

Philly

Power member.
Darth Vader said:
I might have missed it @Philly but did you by any chance make a comment about people who purchased a custom award from @Michael ? Will those users be allowed to keep their awards?
No not yet but I presume I will end up simply refunding everyone for those as well as he sold them extremely too cheap.

Earl

Power member.
Someone wanna explain all of this to me? Not too sure what is going on here

Swish

Power member.
Earl said:
Someone wanna explain all of this to me? Not too sure what is going on here

Basically, Michael generated koins, sold hundreds and even a thousand of them. Also, he sold awards. All of which was not approved by @Philly