• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anyone sSKILLED with HTML and CSS?

Sector

Power member.
I'm teaching myself code so that I can completely build websites rather than just design them.

Are any of you wonderful potatoes familiar with coding that could shoot me some pointers?

I want someone SKILLED. I know the basics. I am willing to pay if I must.

Taunt

User is banned.
Just Google this, you can find so many websites that can teach you.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
I can make you a deal, if you're interested.
I can teach you HTML/CSS if you're willing to design a couple .psd's for me.
I have 3 years of experience with HTML/CSS and 2 years experience with jQuery, coded multiple MyBB themes and countless IPB skins and also some small IPB mods.
Let me know man.

blast

Sanctuary said:
I have 3 years of experience with HTML/CSS and 2 years experience with jQuery, coded multiple MyBB themes and countless IPB skins and also some small IPB mods.
Let me know man.
Holy fuck your signature is my favorite on FK.

Sector

Power member.
Sanctuary said:
Let me know man.
Finally, someone knows what I want. Hands-on experience is so much better than trying to teach yourself. Hit me up with what you need exactly and I'll make a final decision based on that. Thanks, man.

grepSDN

Sector said:
I'm teaching myself code so that I can completely build websites rather than just design them.

Are any of you wonderful potatoes familiar with coding that could shoot me some pointers?

I want someone SKILLED. I know the basics. I am willing to pay if I must.
Honestly Allot Things You Have To Understand Is That Learning Has Not Got A Price Google Is Your Best Tool.
I Can Teach You HTML For A Price If You're Willing To Pay But You Can Learn On The Web.
If You are Looking To Build A Website Fully In HTML You're Going To Run Into A Hard Time.
Hit Me Up In PM's Or Twitter If You Would Like To Talk Some More! @grepSDN

Cred

Have you tried adobe muse? It makes it super easy to make a website from a psd, my bro made his website there www.twinzysfx.com its also super easy to understand.

blell0w

User is banned.
Google.
Seriously, If you are stuck in middle of something and can't figure out a solution, just Google it. Be very precise and it is quite possible someone else has suffered the very same problem and more importantly found a solution to that.
If you have an idea in mind but don't quite know how to code that very thing, Google it. Don't be shy or feel bad about directly copy pasting code while you are at learning stages. Try to read out code and understand what it is doing and once you know what is going on try and replicate the same code in your own way.
I'd also suggest you to head over to http://html5up.net/ and download any template you like. Try and understand file structure, edit the pages to your liking and may be go forward and change the styling to fit your needs. This would seriously help you, Practice is what's going to make you perfect.
Never be in a hurry, it's not worth it. Slow down, keep practicing and building websites.