• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anyone interested in a life-long RuneScape co-op/friendship/love/sexual commitment?

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Pretty much I want to start playing RuneScape again legitimately and actually complete it.   I've been playing since well before 2007 and I have yet to have a stable account maxed out.  I'm trying to say this without trying to seem like I want sympathy; but I cannot afford membership every month so everytime I create a new account I usually do all F2P quests, get some money, level up a bit (maybe to like 40-50ish) and then I simply get bored of free-to-play.    If anyone's interested in doing a co-op account where I train/skill/quest/make money most of the time and you pay for membership (but still have most of the control over the account as you're paying for P2P) let me know...obviously we wouldn't know/trust each other but hence the title I chose for this thread, hopefully we can turn out pretty chill and not stab one another in the back once we see a prime opportunity to do so.

If you want to do this we'll work out more details! :)

#hatersplsgofukurselves

matthew

Power member.
Is this a joke?

Not being a 'hater' it's just this is kinda pathetic.

Moon Knight

Ironhide ^-^ I remember you.
Add "Fray" in RS <3

Ironhide

Onyx user!
melephunk said:
Is this a joke?

Not being a 'hater' it's just this is kinda pathetic.

I mean, pathetic is a little strong - I want to play RuneScape with someone who also wants to max out like I do, how is that pathetic?   Take your negative bullshit elsewhere.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Moon Knight said:
Ironhide ^-^ I remember you.
Add "Fray" in RS <3

Bruhhh, it's been a while bro.  When I get home tonight I'll add ya man. :)

matthew

Power member.
Ironhide said:
I mean, pathetic is a little strong - I want to play RuneScape with someone who also wants to max out like I do, how is that pathetic?   Take your negative bullshit elsewhere.
You're right it was too strong, sorry mate.

I'm not normally negative, and I've never even played RS.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
melephunk said:
You're right it was too strong, sorry mate.

I'm not normally negative, and I've never even played RS.
Ha, it's all good brother.   I just kinda get irritated when people 'hate' on something just because they disagree with it.  Play RS, it's fun (used to be way more fun) and it's addictive.  And takes years to complete.  Also, no girlfriends allowed.   Scratch that - no life allowed.

But yea, sorry I kinda snapped. <3