• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anyone here married or have kids?

Shot

Might seem like a silly question on a forum full of younger kids, but I'm sure there's at least one of y'all. Has anyone here tied the knot or have a little you running around? I Wanna make some new married buds on here :)

Im married with only one kid. (I'm 21)

anx

Man seems like people are marrying so soon tbh I would at least wait until i'm like 26 to marry but i don't know. I believe @Trap is married and has a kid also.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Producer said:
Man seems like people are marrying so soon tbh I would at least wait until i'm like 26 to marry but i don't know. I believe @Trap is married and has a kid also.
Yep! I've got a cranky 2 year old son at home.
Not married though. Single father lifestyle.

I'm 24 & he'll be 20 when I'm 40 years old. So I'm super content with that.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I was once married in the lumbridge Church if that counts. We skilled for a few months together but then ended up getting a divorce when I sold her dragon armour.

Piece

cannaisseur
I know @agony got married recently. @coltie2 and I have talked about it but not sure if we are going to go through with it though :/

Shot

xD some of y'all are nuts lol. Yeah, I know @agony got married not so long ago. @coltie2 @piece You guys make an adorable couple btw. @trap Yeah, I hear 2 is the toughest year to be a parent lmfao. My son is only 10 weeks old, it's already hard.