• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anyone do PP to LR?

Chronos

User is banned.
I plan on taking Paypal from members, however I don't have a PP to accept payments. I'm looking for someone who has a good amount of LR, and who can accept PP/MP payments and send me LR in exchange. Anyone able to do this?

Aviate

User is banned.
Chronos said:
I plan on taking Paypal from members, however I don't have a PP to accept payments. I'm looking for someone who has a good amount of LR, and who can accept PP/MP payments and send me LR in exchange. Anyone able to do this?

More like LR to PP i dont use LR ):

Phenom

User is banned.
Chronos said:

Message Christy bro , im sure she has both she did it for Melt. :)

Chronos

User is banned.
Exchange said:
More like LR to PP i dont use LR ):

LR to PP would be them receiving LR and giving me PP in return. They'll be receiving PP/MP and giving me LR in return.

Phenom said:
Message Christy bro , im sure she has both she did it for Melt. :)

Any idea what her terms are? Like ratios, hold times, etc.

Phenom

User is banned.
Chronos said:
LR to PP would be them receiving LR and giving me PP in return. They'll be receiving PP/MP and giving me LR in return.

Any idea what her terms are? Like ratios, hold times, etc.

I'm honestly not completely sure bro , message her on : Queen or Babe ( aim ) , hope I helped. :)

Chronos

User is banned.
Phenom said:
I'm honestly not completely sure bro , message her on : Queen or Babe ( aim ) , hope I helped. :)

Already checked both and she isn't on either. Hopefully I can work something out with her.