• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anyone bike?

Miles

User is banned.
Pimping said:
@Miles Yes, yes I do know her. Lol do you?

HAHAHAH how well do you know her lmao I used to be sort-of friends with her this is so funny

@Yeti remember hannah LMAO

Fanta

Power member.
Miles said:
HAHAHAH how well do you know her lmao I used to be sort-of friends with her this is so funny

@Yeti remember hannah LMAO

Not really lol, I just know of her. I go to the same school of her. I think you're talking about the person I'm thinking of. Hana Kay?

Miles

User is banned.
Pimping said:
Not really lol, I just know of her. I go to the same school of her. I think you're talking about the person I'm thinking of. Hana Kay?

Hana kay? I know a Hannah Katz who lives somewhere in palo alto or whatever

Fanta

Power member.
Miles said:
Hana kay? I know a Hannah Katz who lives somewhere in palo alto or whatever

Hmm I've heard of her. Never met her though. Let me look her up on FaceBook

Sapphire

Power member.
I remember back in 2013 when we talked on IG about BMX'ing. :p Ahh good times! But yeah I still BMX here and there.

Fuck

User is banned.
When I biked and skated I could barspin, and hit a flatground 180. I was close to that fucking 360, but off of a little sidewalk.

Miles

User is banned.
Cocaine said:
When I biked and skated I could barspin, and hit a flatground 180. I was close to that fucking 360, but off of a little sidewalk.

Nice, 360's are hard. I can't barspin :(

Mac said:
I remember back in 2013 when we talked on IG about BMX'ing. :p Ahh good times! But yeah I still BMX here and there.

That was you!! omg I remember that but I don't really remember you I guess.

Yeti said:
wtf is hannah katz @"miles"
I hear rix say her name but i don't think I've ever met her
Hannah katz was that blondish/red haired chick we all tried to get with at mt camp

Hostage

User is banned.
OMG that hard tail Trek is bad boy, here is mu Norco A-Line Park Edition with me on it lol in sunny England! Enjoy. @Miles
This was 2yrs ago I have since sold it I'm still upset to this day!! <3<3
35coies.jpg

Rook

User is banned.
I had a redline at one point but I fucked up the frame, bailing on the kicker that my local BMX/Skate park has. As of now I'm riding some cheap Tony Hawk bike from Wally World, that weighs way to much for me to do any serious tricking on it. I'm saving money to get a new bike, I just can't decide what brand of bike to get.

Difficult

User is banned.
Yeah i ride I have a 2 seater ( VINTAGE ), me and @shadow like going for casual bike rides from time to time.

Shadow

Power member.
Difficult said:
Yeah i ride I have a 2 seater ( VINTAGE ), me and @shadow like going for casual bike rides from time to time.

yee then he attaches a bungee cord to my scooter n we kill it at teh park cuz we irlsportgods #OpScooterLiekAFgt

Miles

User is banned.
Hostage said:
OMG that hard tail Trek is bad boy, here is mu Norco A-Line Park Edition with me on it lol in sunny England! Enjoy. @Miles
This was 2yrs ago I have since sold it I'm still upset to this day!! <3<3
35coies.jpg

Awesome rig man, why did you sell it?

And thanks, yeah I just raced my Trek this morning and it performed like a beauty up in the trails of NorCal. Shit was freezing though at the beginning of my race it was 41º all I had was spandex jersey and bib lmao.

Ride

Oh gosh, do I bike ugh.

Specs:
Fit frame (forget name)
stock fit bars
Stock fit forks
Profile push topload stem
Profile mid BB
Profile gdh spline drive cranks
S&M 28 tooth spline sprocket
Premium slim PC's
Premium stinger laced to an alienation
Deviant front wheel complete (getting profiles)
Shitty seat
Shitty post
Shitty tires

Loyal

Onyx user!
09-p1a.jpg

thats mine. specialized p1 2009.

Jaii

I used to bike, not much doe, got hit by a car at like 8mph and went flying and since then i've been scared to ride one lmfao..Don't judge.

Miles

User is banned.
Jai said:
I used to bike, not much doe, got hit by a car at like 8mph and went flying and since then i've been scared to ride one lmfao..Don't judge.

Just logged in again. I've been hit by cars like 6 times. Fastest was like 15 and slowest was... 2? Haha.

I'm way too aggressive on big-ish city roads. If I ride my bike hard I can go twice as fast as cars, but that always has it's own dangers like people turning right (and left ;) , stopping, and me making mistakes) almost every accident (with cars) I've gotten in has been their fault except for 2 stupid ass parking lot ones.

I feel so dope waiting at a red light then clicking my shoes in and then being all the way across the intersection before the car next to me even realizes it was a green. Haha

Schoolboy Q

User is banned.
I used to but Im going to get a new bike soon, a road bike :D!