• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anybody play WoW?

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Lol yesterday was pretty awesome.

Tuesday hit and i decided to do Sha and the first LFR raid. I ended up getting 3 epics. Starshatter a chest and tier platelegs from Sha. Lol my iLvl is like 474 now.

:DDD

Mitch

Onyx user!
nice captain, my mate pays for me lol and i busy with school so hanv't played wow with him in ages, grtz on the 3 epics tho and also warriors getting nerfed, so im mad since my 87 is warrior

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Mitch said:
nice captain, my mate pays for me lol and i busy with school so hanv't played wow with him in ages, grtz on the 3 epics tho and also warriors getting nerfed, so im mad since my 87 is warrior

The nerf is only execute and gag order.

Basically, we dont get silences anymore. Also, we can be CC'd while avatared. So long your carefull not to find yourself in a 1v1 with a mage, you should be relatively fine.

It's not a damage nerf.

Execute: can no longer excede your maximum health (mainly effects PvE since in PvP you dont really crit that high.

Gag order: no more silences. I didn't use them myself anyways, so doesnt really hurt me. You can still interrupt them though.

Mitch

Onyx user!
i got like ilevel400 or sometihng or some shit and i hit 117k with execute at llv 87 legit