• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anybody play WoW?

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Only games I play daily are basically LoL and WoW.

Anybody play WoW? Just curious who here might play WoW :)

I play on the server Darkspear. I recently started playing again (about a month ago or so) and used the Scroll of Resurrection to get a free level 80 warrior.

I'm a level 90 Pandaren Warrior now. Full heroic PvE arms gear, green/heroic tank set, and working up my PvP gear, I currently have some Dreadful pieces, a few Malevolent pieces and going to have my Malevolent 2h sword next week :) Rest is contenders, unfortunately.

If your interested in playing together, doing some PvP or PvE just post your battle tag!

edit: btw i'm alliance.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Sure don't, and think you might be alone on that one :p

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Tyler said:

Idk man, I know a few people did, but those posts are over a month old. Wanted to know if anybody did so I could play with somebody else. Getting boring doing my usual conquest grinds and valor grinds alone. :p

Eon

Onyx user!
I did until they killed it with Cata.
Tried to get back into it about a month ago via the SoR (free 80 mage :D ) but eh.. It's just not the same.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Captain Falcon said:
Tyler said:

Idk man, I know a few people did, but those posts are over a month old. Wanted to know if anybody did so I could play with somebody else. Getting boring doing my usual conquest grinds and valor grinds alone. :p

Ah righto, I personally never tried it.

Mitch

Onyx user!
I play wow on the realm A'man thrall, got a llv 87 warrior, personally i getting kinda bored by myself

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Mitch said:
I play wow on the realm A'man thrall, got a llv 87 warrior, personally i getting kinda bored by myself

horde or alliance?

Storm said:
I did until they killed it with Cata.
Tried to get back into it about a month ago via the SoR (free 80 mage :D ) but eh.. It's just not the same.

Once you get to 90, the dungeons and PvP is really fun IMO. I also do like the dailies they do have available now.

I agree on cata killing WoW. I've had WoW since late vanilla and the only expansion i didnt play was Cataclysm. I hated it, didnt like the feel of it... thats why I didnt play it! lol I quit from cata release to MoP release. I got MoP a week or 2 after it was released and have been playing since, however long ago that was.

Mitch

Onyx user!
im horde, i got a lvl 80 shamy aswell but mainly healing cause dps stuffed up with the totem drop thing, cant drop all at once

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Mitch said:
im horde, i got a lvl 80 shamy aswell but mainly healing cause dps stuffed up with the totem drop thing, cant drop all at once

I think you can... or idk. I've never had a shaman past level 13. lol. But I see shamans with 4 totems out quickly all the time, maybe theres a macro you can use?

Also updated main post with some stuff :p

Mitch

Onyx user!
if there is id play him more, working on lvl 90 atm tho taking a lil break from wow

Mr.Anderson

I have a level 89 mage. Only reason it's not 90, is because I don't have the attention span for 27 million xp.

I decided yesterday that I was actually gonna hit 90, so I'm working on that now.

And when MoP came out, my friends and I pulled 2 all nighters playing. We were in a Skype call for 26 hours once, and 23 the next.

Gogetaa

I wouldnt dare play wow, lose my life outside of the computer screen if i did. D:

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
I never understood WoW, I mostly play LoL.

Chewbaka

I have a 470 holy paladin and 460 MW monk, but I am probably going to ditch the monk when they nerf to hell.

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Chewbaka said:
I have a 470 holy paladin and 460 MW monk, but I am probably going to ditch the monk when they nerf to hell.

You should add me. Horde or alliance?

I believe my best gear set at the moment adds up to be like 465. >_< thats my heroic PvE arms set too. I really wanna get my pvp set together

Adam

Onyx user!
gogeta said:
I wouldnt dare play wow, lose my life outside of the computer screen if i did. D:

I wasted $90 on the game. Ended up only playing for 15 minutes before getting extremely bored.

Chewbaka

Captain Falcon said:
Chewbaka said:

I believe my best gear set at the moment adds up to be like 465. >_< thats my heroic PvE arms set too. I really wanna get my pvp set together

Alliance. My battle tag is: Chewy#1467

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Adam said:
gogeta said:

I wasted $90 on the game. Ended up only playing for 15 minutes before getting extremely bored.

I told you to just wait and play the trial. By then you were like "nah ill just buy it!" *buy* lol

The game is boring at the lower levels. :p

Chewbaka said:
Captain Falcon said:
Chewbaka said:

Alliance. My battle tag is: Chewy#1467

I'll add you in a bit :)

Ninja

Power member.
Currently playing a mage at 377 ilvl right now.

Ninja#1504