• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Any WoW players here?

Amped-

You'll be surprised how many of my buddies from Basic Training play WoW.. lmao, you'd never expect it. But there's a lot. So I was convinced into getting it. So once my laptop get's here I'll play installing it.

Anyone here play?

Ninja

Power member.
I do :), there are a few other people here that play it

Deathcrow

Power member.
I got a code for downloading it and the expansions. Haven't used it yet. Comes with one month I think.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
PFC Amped- said:
You'll be surprised how many of my buddies from Basic Training play WoW.. lmao, you'd never expect it. But there's a lot. So I was convinced into getting it. So once my laptop get's here I'll play installing it.

Anyone here play?

Nope. Too damn expensive. I'd rather spend that money on webhosting or something.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
may aswell neck yourself, just as fun.

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Wow is fun... to a point.

Questing in WoW is mediocre at best. Some of the questing is fun, but that's only the occasional 1 quest line in 50 that you do (you end up doing well over 1000 quests before maxing your level from 1-90 now)

At max level, there are fun things to do. Mainly PvP and PvE raids and heroics. After about a week of heroic grinding it starts to go downhill, thus getting a bit boring. Then you end up doing PvP, and usually after getting around half a regular upgraded PvP set ('Dredful'the first set of 'upgraded' PvP gear -currently-) it gets a little boring. After this point, PvP only becomes fun if you have friend(s) to join you.

Then it all goes downhill, unless you're around 12-15 years old and are addicted to MMORPG's... Then you'll probably keep playing constantly and get on the news as being the fattest 12 year old on the planet (or something of a similar matter, including youtube WoW rage videos)

Otherwise, like I said. Downhill! :p

to the trolls: No, I'm not using myself as an example. lol :)

iDefy

Power member.
Yeah I play. Not often but I play about once every couple of days.

theoisak

right now i have no game time but normally i played on Eronar(Aliance) or Taran mill(horde)