• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Any one else play MC?

AllyMac

I do, so what do you all think about it? I think it's amazing! I usually loiter on Nimaina server. Maybe you could join us?

Nima304 said:
NOTICE: The server is still in Beta 1.1. To downgrade your client, follow this tutorial. You will not be able to play the server without downgrading your client.

f9467984.png

Server IP: 69.143.232.14:25565

Welcome to the official thread for the epic, new, and adventure-filled Minecraft server called Nimania!

Now, don't think this is just another server. This is a survival war-based game, but I'll explain that later. We will never go offline unless for scheduled updates (Every Sunday), and have physical access to the servers, so we can modify them when needed? How many server owners can say that!? We have no whitelist, and everyone is free to play.

As I mentioned before, this survival server is war-based. I'll briefly explain that now:

Players can make (At admin's request) or join a town. These towns each have mayors, or lords, who are in charge of managing and expanding the town.

Towns may opt to join a nation, to gain the protection of that nation. Each nation has a king, who manages the nation and is in charge of expanding it, and a capitol city, which is exactly what it sounds like, the capitol of the nation. Kings can ally with other nations, or declare war on them. You will heal in your nation, town, or an ally's nation or town.

Our grief protection is as strong as we could make it. Those who are not a part of your town or nation cannot build inside your claimed areas, and we automatically backup our entire world every 30 minutes, with a backup history of two days. We are also running MCBans, a banning modification which stops known griefers and hackers from being able to log into the server.

Rules:

- No griefing other people's work.
- Respect any and all staff, as well as other players.
- Do not steal from other people unless in times of war.
- Do not cry/rage/moan/complain if you die, get attacked, or get kicked from your town.
- Allies may turn their back on you! It's not our fault.
- Do not ask staff to spawn items for you unless you're a king/queen! All citizens should get tools and armor from their town's mayor or their nation's king!

Server Specifications:

- Dual Intel Xeon 2.8GHz dual-core processors (4 processing cores)
- 6GBs DDR3 ECC SDRAM
- Dual 15,000 RPM 73GBs SCSI hard drives
- Dual gigabit Ethernet ports
- CentOS 5.5 Operating System

Staff List:

Administrators:

• Nima304

Moderators:

• AllyMac

Current Nations/Towns:

Nimania (King: Nima304) (Capitol: Nimania)
  • Nimania (Mayor: Nima304)

Inspiration (King: AllyMac) (Capitol: Wisdom)
  • Wisdom (Mayor: AllyMac)

Tetra (Kings: Dumebut3, Argus_Argonautai, sVarient) (Capitol: Morden)

• Morden (Mayor: Dumebut3)
  • Sparta (Mayor: Argus_Argonautai)
  • NewChina (Mayor: sVarient)

War (explained):

War is a fairly basic concept. By using the command "/ally - [nation]," a king can declare war on another nation. This starts the war counter. After 24 IRL hours, the war counter will stop and the war will begin.

In times of war, nations at war are allowed to steal from one another. The citizens of warring nations must enter the land of the opposing nation, and remain there for 5 minutes. Every five minutes, the land a citizen is standing on is converted to that citizen's town. The citizens must fight until they reach the opposing nation's home block, which if captured, will reset all of the town blocks of the nation. The only other way to end a war is to have the king change the alliance of the two nations using the "/ally + [nation]" or "/ally n [nation]" commands.

A major thanks to Ally Mac for helping me write this thread!
~A

Android

I play it sometimes now, used to play it A lot more on Techno's server from HF.

AllyMac

Ahh, that's cool. Although feel free to drop in. :D

~A

AllyMac

I'm sure MC supports linux. I would like you but MC.NET seems to be down.

~A

OliverE

Power member.
I have an account but I dont really play.

Im too busy admining my Black Ops Server xD

Its a very adictive game I must say. But it wont ever out rate a Call of Duty game :p

AllyMac

Any other COD4 except COD4 & CODClassic sucked.

~A