• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Animal Testing

Yui

Today at school there was a huge argument about animal testing and some people in the classroom thought that testing on criminals would be more sensible than testing on lab rats and other animals used for scientific experiments. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'd like to see the opinions of animal testing from more people from different places as I think it's a topic that will have lots of opinions and beliefs.[/font]

I have my own opinion however I'd rather keep it to myself as that'd make this debate either an argument against what I believe or an agreement towards what I said. Finally for heaven's sake don't spur any huge arguments, obviously it's a debate so go ahead and argue about the topic but don't start shit like "Fuck you fam your SM's are shit yeah yeah fucking keyboard warrior".

Cann!bal

Power member.
Violent criminals are not innate monsters, they're people with mental illnesses. They need to be cared for and rehabilitated, not punished and tortured.

As for animal testing, one particular study observed about 85% of all data gathered from animal experiments is thrown away because it's absolutely useless to humans and non-humans; never even published. And the 1% or 2% that is potentially useful someday to somebody could have been obtained more ethically, accurately and cost-efficiently through modern, progressive non-animal methods, such as human skin equivalents. Animal testing is simply primitive and awfully cruel.

Niggerism

Cann!bal said:
Violent criminals are not innate monsters, they're people with mental illnesses. They need to be cared for and rehabilitated, not punished and tortured.

As for animal testing, one particular study observed about 85% of all data gathered from animal experiments is thrown away because it's absolutely useless to humans and non-humans; never even published. And the 1% or 2% that is potentially useful someday to somebody could have been obtained more ethically, accurately and cost-efficiently through modern, progressive non-animal methods, such as human skin equivalents. Animal testing is simply primitive and awfully cruel.
fuck their mental illnesses torture and kill them all

Revo

Power member.
Every form of torture and cruelty for profit is a no go! Dont use animals or humans for that stuff its cruel beyond belief!

Space Time

User is banned.
Fuck you fam your SM's are shit yeah yeah fucking keyboard warrior

jk

testing on criminals or even humans is
1. Retarded
2. Just as cruel
3. You'll get 100s of cases of testing on innocent men/women

Animal testing has saved our lives many times.
Make up on animals hasn't so fuck thjat