• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo)

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Is this a good processor for average gaming?

My full specs are:

Memory: 8GB (2x4gb)
Graphics: AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 GHz edition
Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3

I usually play Minecraft, and some Battlefield 3. Good processor or not?

Raptor

Power member.
FX-6300 is okay, an 8320 is better. I'd upgrade the GPU before the CPU if that's what you're asking.

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
The 7770 is a fine card. I'd upgrade to a 8320 if possible. That 8320 and/or the 6300 could be bottlenecking because your GPU is too slow. I'd upgrade the GPU to a GTX 760 if possible. That would even out well.

Prepare

Power member.
Furroh said:
The 7770 is a fine card. I'd upgrade to a 8320 if possible. That 8320 and/or the 6300 could be bottlenecking because your GPU is too slow. I'd upgrade the GPU to a GTX 760 if possible. That would even out well.

Threads that have not been replied to in the past three months should not be posted on unless it's a Hot Thread or a Contest. It's considered gravedigging and it's against the rules.

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
Prepare said:
Threads that have not been replied to in the past three months should not be posted on unless it's a Hot Thread or a Contest. It's considered gravedigging and it's against the rules.

Sorry, I didn't check dates. Just trying to revive this subforum.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
I've heard the 7870 is a great card, sadly I don't have the funds for a GPU upgrade, but I will as soon as I can, as I've seen some beast performance with it.

Envy

Grizzled
I'd recommend, before you purchase those, switching to intel cpu and a gtx graphics card as these are better suited for gaming performance.

Sources:personal experience, and a lot of research.

Edit:shit sorry just looked at the date you created this.

Music Helps

I've got this CPU and I run everything just fine with it, I love it. I think it's an amazing processor for the price.

Cred

Music Helps said:
I've got this CPU and I run everything just fine with it, I love it. I think it's an amazing processor for the price.

lmao 3 times on the same thread people can't seem to look at the dates.