• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Amazon Refunding Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bias

User is banned.
Beyond said:
I am interested! Hit me up on AIM?

Added you! Still doing this for $5 might lower the price!

Chronos

User is banned.
I'll contact you once I get the computer case in my signature. It would be nice to get a few computer parts out of the 100 instead of just the case.

JohnnyG

So I could go order a 500$ item with my giftcard and I would get all 500$ back? :O

Chronos

User is banned.
I've ordered a total of $166.81 in the past few days.

(4) HDMI Cords for $9.84

(2) 800 MSP Codes for $19.98

(1) NZXT Phantom Computer Case for $84.50

(1) Logitech Keyboard for $9.80

(1) Sanoxy Bluetooth Adapter for $5.45

(1) Fellowes Mousepad for $5.99

(1) Kingston 32GB USB for $21.26

(1) D-Link Wireless Network Adapter for $9.99

As for order grouping, the HDMI Cables were order #1. The codes were orders #2+3. The case was it's own order for #4. Lastly, the Logitech Keyboard to the Network Adapter was all one order for #5. How much of this could you get back? Keep in mind I won't have this service done until I've received everything which is estimated to Saturday, the 6th.

Bias

User is banned.
Chronos said:
I've ordered a total of $166.81 in the past few days.

(4) HDMI Cords for $9.84

(2) 800 MSP Codes for $19.98

(1) NZXT Phantom Computer Case for $84.50

(1) Logitech Keyboard for $9.80

(1) Sanoxy Bluetooth Adapter for $5.45

(1) Fellowes Mousepad for $5.99

(1) Kingston 32GB USB for $21.26

(1) D-Link Wireless Network Adapter for $9.99

As for order grouping, the HDMI Cables were order #1. The codes were orders #2+3. The case was it's own order for #4. Lastly, the Logitech Keyboard to the Network Adapter was all one order for #5. How much of this could you get back? Keep in mind I won't have this service done until I've received everything which is estimated to Saturday, the 6th.

You can possibly get them all back or just the expensive stuff back. Add me on aim or skype.

Veteran

Onyx user!
What is needed for you to do the refund?

Veteran

Onyx user!
Bias said:
Email and password to the account. I will be on your account for about 1-3 minutes max.

I'm trusted by mods and staff from the community. I can do a skype call screenshare so you can watch.
I have trust in you I was just wondering because I'm doing this for my friend and he was just a wondering about it. I'll hit you up when I get my laptop working.

Mikey

User is banned.
Vouch for this user he did it quick and easy thanks.

Slacker

User is banned.
I am very interested in this I have gotten a tablet, and a necklace off amazon. If you do both successfully for menu will give you $20 instead of ten

Slacker

User is banned.
I don't know what it is lol my aim is q_x and my Skype is s.lacker

Skyfall

Damn, so if I bought a laptop on amazon, and it already shipped and im using it right now I can get a full refund for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.