• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Amazon Refunding Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanted

User is banned.
@Cult yeah I would be very skeptical on services like this. This guy might be good at SEing but he's definitely not doing anything complicated. In the end, he ended up with $5 and your amazon is limited. Kind of fucked.

Beats

Power member.
I would like to do this. I will message you now.

Bias

User is banned.
Wanted said:
@Cult yeah I would be very skeptical on services like this. This guy might be good at SEing but he's definitely not doing anything complicated. In the end, he ended up with $5 and your amazon is limited. Kind of fucked.

Get off my thread. All you do is message people to kill themselves. I haven't charged anyone anyways.

Sinful

Power member.
Yeah he fucked up my amazon too but if you have any funds that you couldn't spend due to him limiting your account just ask for a refund check that's what I did and they said they will send me one.

Cult

User is banned.
you should put in the OP your amazon account will be limited and then i will ignore you after it has been limited-_-

Slacker

User is banned.
In all honesty every fucking person here knows the risk of using services like this. I my self have not been limited and am actually going to call to receive my refund. This service is like any other SEing service and like challenge lobbies. Stop bitching and flaming and call amazon.

Bias

User is banned.
Slacker said:
In all honesty every fucking person here knows the risk of using services like this. I my self have not been limited and am actually going to call to receive my refund. This service is like any other SEing service and like challenge lobbies. Stop bitching and flaming and call amazon.

Thank you Slacker. People need to understand they NEED TO CALL AMAZON.

Sinful

Power member.
I mean you could of told us this shit was going to happen.

Slacker

User is banned.
This is no way of telling that this shit would happen that would be like predicting some one catching cancer or being hit by a car there is the chance but it is not predictable

Sinful

Power member.
Slacker said:
This is no way of telling that this shit would happen that would be like predicting some one catching cancer or being hit by a car there is the chance but it is not predictable

Lol....why are you defending him and why is this service still open? It should be closed...

cas

You bought something, and then took the money back and kept the product. Don't be an idiot. You're all acting like Bias did something completely legal and you still ended up getting screwed. Call amazon, they'll actually help you. I don't know how to se amazon lol. I just called and said the order was unauthorized an they refunded me.

Jason Segel

User is banned.
Bias said:
I did it for free. Read the post friend.

Hey I was wondering if you could help me get an iPod Touch or even an iPhone. I would really appreciate it and if it works I might give you some PP. :)

pink2

User is banned.
Too bad he's banned. Someone share the method to me? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.