• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Almost maxed TH9 Clash account

Nigerians

User is banned.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Everything is maxed except for the following: Teslas, Air sweepers, xbows, 2 archer towers and walls of course[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Archer queen level 14[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Barbarian king level 11[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5/5 builders[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All normal troops maxed except goblins (level 5)[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All normal spells maxed[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Dark troops:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Minions, lava hounds, and hog riders are maxed. Golems are level 2[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Name change is not available[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This is actually a really nice account, it takes a long time to get all this shit upgraded. The price I'm asking for is $80. It's fair in my opinion considering the time I put into the account, but if it can't get that much I will probably sell it to the best offer.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I don't have paypal so you'll have to pay in BTC or you can buy me some shit with Paypal if you have no way of exchanging or buying it on circle. MM will be used they will secure the Clash account and you will send the BTC to me.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Any questions about the account just ask[/font]

9a075f3e4138b230b12f9d8c584606e0.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Louka

Nice man!
I'm about to upgrade to a town-hall 8 soon,
I am about to finish my walls (to purple spikes obviously lool)

I don't rush on my base, like, I make sure EVERYTHING that I can upgrade, is upgraded before I upgrade to the next town-hall.

Nigerians

User is banned.
Also forgot to mention not sure if this matters but the account is on iOS. Idk if you can transfer it to Android or not.

iGalaxy

@Nigerians You can if you help the buyer.