• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

All accounts banned.

Aware

Power member.
My main and backup accounts are now banned for no reason. And don't tell me that it was because I was turboing V1's. I wasn't turboing. I wasn't even trying to get a tag on my main but still gets banned. This whole reset thing is a fucking joke. Also, my other accounts are communication banned so I don't know what's going on but this shit is dumb. My friend also got communication banned for no reason. Is anyone else having this problem?

Azzid

Onyx user!
Aware said:
My main and backup accounts are now banned for no reason. And don't tell me that it was because I was turboing V1's. I wasn't turboing. I wasn't even trying to get a tag on my main but still gets banned. This whole reset thing is a fucking joke. Also, my other accounts are communication banned so I don't know what's going on but this shit is dumb. My friend also got communication banned for no reason. Is anyone else having this problem?

Have you tried contacting support. Or checking your email to see the reason then talk to MS support?

Aware

Power member.
Azzid said:
Have you tried contacting support. Or checking your email to see the reason then talk to MS support?
I have checked my email. Nothing is there. I even checked my alt email. But when I login to xbox.com, it says "This account engaged in account theft, phishing, or solicitation."

Mount

Power member.
You have to be aware of these types of consequences ..

Aware

Power member.
Mount said:
You have to be aware of these types of consequences ..
Consequences? I did nothing wrong. My friend also got banned and communication banned on other account.

Anomaly

Onyx user!
Lol I have been turboing all day and haven't banned, not true at all. i've been running tags in my checker too but fuck it guess I just got lucky

The Host

@metztli you were right dude

Many others were banned. It's because people were reporting you and other stuff.

@mount @emp

There's few including some YouTubers who claimed these tags and they actaully owners their tenure and don't turbo. They got banned.