• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Alcohol V.S Weed

tenmilf

Weed>alcohol obv
weed really opens my eyes seeing and umderstand everything better.
alcohol is just something for a party.
weed and alcohol also a good combination.

Nab

User is banned.
Alcohol is a horrible liquid, never touching that shit.

Name

Power member.
Drinking alcohol is fucking ridiculous in my opinion. I never saw the appeal, it taste like piss (from what I hear), makes you an uncontrollable asshole, leaves you hungover, etc. My dad was an alcoholic when i was growing up and I hated him. it made him the biggest asshole ever. I personally have never touched the shit except for when I was like 7 when I took a sip of wine not knowing what it was and I spit it out because it tasted like shit. Now, weed on the other hand, I don't see a problem with it. I enjoy getting high every once in a while. The fact that marijuana is illegal but alcohol and cigarettes aren't confuses the fuck out of me.

Azazel

User is banned.
I used weed in harsh times of my life so whenever I get really high it kind of brings back memories. If I am at a party I will choose drinking any day.

etnies

User is banned.
Just 500 clonazolams...

1/2 a zip of cherry pie.

and some Xanax bars and The Dutch pressed yellow UPS bombs...188-218mg of MDMA in each pill)

I haven't rolled in so long....I miss the old days....sorry, carry on. Bored in school.

hi

Name said:
Drinking alcohol is fucking ridiculous in my opinion. I never saw the appeal, it taste like piss (from what I hear), makes you an uncontrollable asshole, leaves you hungover, etc. My dad was an alcoholic when i was growing up and I hated him. it made him the biggest asshole ever. I personally have never touched the shit except for when I was like 7 when I took a sip of wine not knowing what it was and I spit it out because it tasted like shit. Now, weed on the other hand, I don't see a problem with it. I enjoy getting high every once in a while. The fact that marijuana is illegal but alcohol and cigarettes aren't confuses the fuck out of me.

Yo, let's be best friends?>

F̽ͫ̅͛ͩ̒̅͛U̅̂ͥ̄̈̑ͯCͫ͌ͩ̃̄̌̊̚̚K̅ͣ̇̃͋̂̾ͫ ͫ̔ͧ̎̅Ả͗͌̉ͫͦ̿Lͧ̿̊̄̋̋̉Cͨ̆̒͒̒̐O͊̔̾̎ͫĤ̀̈̐ͨO͗͆̊Lͬ̉̉̃̆

Revo

Power member.
If im outside with friends i actually prefer alcohol because it just give you a warm chill feeling. When im at a friends house knowing we aint leaving tonight we puff a lot while playing games or watching movies. Smoking with strangers gives me anxiety, alcohol is fine :/ I also like the stoned feeling alot more than the "brain high". I almost forgot i also had some terrible experiences while mixing those two...