• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Air Pollution Kills 5.5 Million Worldwide Every Year, New Research Says

Mango

User is banned.
I believe this is true because my mom smokes around me and I've never smoked in my life. I've had bronchitis and I can cough roughly on command. Our world wouldn't be fucked up if it wasnt all about money. Theres gotta be a hidden cure for some diseases. Companies dumping in lakes also effects this. Within 5 generations if there isnt a fix Earth will be terrible.

Article: http://www.hngn.com/articles/178993...lls-5-million-worldwide-year-new-research.htm

ForumKorner

Companies won't take down their building because they're in love with the money. I've always wanted to invent a filter for those type of companies so the smoke that comes out is filtered.
There's so many things that can be improved but these people are dumb as hell. If I had the money I'd do something about it. Tell all the automobiles to switch to electric rather depending on oils.

Color

Cigarettes and pollution are on entirely different levels. That's kind of fucked that you have to deal with that, but I can also assume you've never said anything about it.

OT: Yeah, pollution is shitty, but look at us. Look at how much we depend on things like electricity, transportation, food processing, etc. It's simply laughable to think anything drastic can/will be done about the issue any time in the near future.