• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ahaha who is arrogan* on xbox one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samus

Power member.
just seen that dude in a lobby had his virtual gf on xbox with him her tag was mascar* i was deadass laughing so hard ifsb

Ambien

I think I had that kid added awhile ago, he was annoying as shit

Rare

Don't make fun of me, you're jealous of my e-bitches.

aNzieTi

User is banned.
Agony said:
Well, Kyle, the guy who scammed @the host for the tag Siberia owned it for a period of time. Didn't think Mascar* e-hooked up with him though . @scream might know , but idk.
Take it Siberia got the GG stain?

Rare

This is the type of shit @JohnnyG would do.

Scream

Power member.
Agony said:
Well, Kyle, the guy who scammed @the host for the tag Siberia owned it for a period of time. Didn't think Mascar* e-hooked up with him though . @scream might know , but idk.
Owner of this tag has had it a long time, since 2013 December I'd say. Guy is quiet and humble, also a friend of mine. His girlfriend lives with him, so gg to that. Why even bring this up? Did you lose to him in a pub match?

Ambien said:
I think I had that kid added awhile ago, he was annoying as shit
The owner of that tag probably never even spoke to you, deadass. He hardly talks.

Samus

Power member.
Scream said:
Owner of this tag has had it a long time, since 2013 December I'd say. Guy is quiet and humble, also a friend of mine. His girlfriend lives with him, so gg to that. Why even bring this up? Did you lose to him in a pub match?

The owner of that tag probably never even spoke to you, deadass. He hardly talks.

the funny thing is I was going to buy witches and mascara maybe a year back saying he broke up with his girlfriend so the skid clearly tried to scam me haha he failed gg hold the re the kid got slapped on snd too

Scream

Power member.
Samus said:
the funny thing is I was going to buy witches and mascara maybe a year back saying he broke up with his girlfriend so the skid clearly tried to scam me haha he failed gg hold the re the kid got slapped on snd too
That is the previous owner of Mascara. They E dated, not the current girl who has it. Mascara was never swapped off the account. The guy is still selling Witches on HF, talk to him lmao.

Samus

Power member.
Scream said:
That is the previous owner of Mascara. They E dated, not the current girl who has it. Mascara was never swapped off the account. The guy is still selling Witches on HF, talk to him lmao.
the fact that he tried to sell it to me offsite was funny enough for me not to respond

Scream

Power member.
Samus said:
the fact that he tried to sell it to me offsite was funny enough for me not to respond
Whoever Kyle is, is probably who you're referring to. I don't even know who that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.