• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Team agony PI [ private investigations ]

Agony

discord: aguny
Hey fellow Comm Members

Are you:

- a new member that was scammed and is unsure what to do?

- a member that was scammed or underwent a suspicious deal regarding an account pull back/ or swap? and you're unsure how to prove it?

Look no further

With my services I will personally:

- upload your proof to imgur.com and provide you the correct links to post onsite
- make the scam report template for you (if you wish) to properly detail your deal of what happened so staff and members can easily comprehend what went on
- provide insight with years of experience starting back in early 2013 and continuing onwards today on what may have went South in your deal, and even (if possible) help you recover your lost or stolen account.

Please NOTE: Currently these services will only be investigative in regards to such mediums/etc:
- Kik
- Xbox
-Currency Exchange mishap (provide insight/help make scam report)

At the end of the day, I will help you make the perfect scam report which you will post in this forum: Scammers Bay

If I successfully help you take down your scammer or get you compensation for your loss, I require only a fee of 50 credits for the service or whatever currency you prefer to use, I will accept credits for this in particular and a vouch.

Thank you. Lets keep the comm free of corruption. I personally made a drastic mistake 2 years ago myself.. But I'm still here today to help guide others from making the same mistake if I can.

Hmu if you need help:)
kik: Hurricane

ginga

aka Freedom
This is such a good plan of action. Definitely getting kudos over here.

Again, sorry about earlier, I did not mean to cause trouble.

Piece

cannaisseur
This is a nice service that you are offering! Just out of curiosity are you offering to get these accounts banned or try to obtain them back?