• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Affiliate Adsense. help!

Hello everyone,

I've built an affiliate Adsense website where social media publishers can sign up and promote their own website. So for example my site is www.example.com the affiliate will be approved and I will create a website for them with subdomain. (Af01.example.com, Af02.example.com, Af03.example.com, and so on.) Each website created is an exact copy of the main site. Because this is the only way to differentiate earnings between each affiliate and pay them based on their amount of clicks, it raises an issue. As soon as I exceed 20 affiliates, the CPC becomes different across all of the sites. Each user has a login where they can see their views, clicks, CPC, and CTR, and total earnings - 20% I keep for myself. But some affiliates are complaining that their CPC is much lower than expected. Some affiliates are getting .14 CPC while others are getting .30 or higher. I've spent countless days and even months trying to resolve this issue, trying to determine whether or not it was because of duplicated content, or the fact that keywords became saturated due to so many people getting clicks. Example my posts mostly contain words like life insurance or lawyer/attorney in order for CPC to be higher. One month we'd achieved 24k ad clicks and the average CPC was .20 but on other months there were less clicks with a significantly higher CPC in the .40 range. Can any Adsense help me with maintaining CPC? I have an disturbing amount of traffic to my site but some simple tweaks could double my earnings! 

Thank you.