• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Advice

Cole

Power member.
Tgod said:
IDK it does not seem legit to me.

fuck it. here is Chappy's method leaked ...

cute-dog-bitches-love-leaves.jpg

Ace

Power member.
Chappy said:
Do you happen to be a true baller? Do you ball like wall?

Yes and better.

Chappy said:
Do you Bottoms up, Bottoms up. Throw yo' hands up, tell security we bout' to tear this club up?

No

Cole said:
Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

Because pantie sounds dumb and both.

Tgod said:
How can I get a girlfriend?

Be yourself someone will like you.

fend said:
Pssssh, would you rather take a shower in piss or cum?

Cum feels better.

fend said:
True that, I wander what the master will say.

Would you rather get pooped on your leg or your arm.

Arm I can just walk it off then.

fend said:
Would you rather..

Wake up naked and sore without any memory of the night before, next to the burger king telling you "you had it your way".

or

wake up naked next to ronald mcdonald telling you that "you were loving it"

1st option I would have not remembered so it would be easier to act as if it never happened.

Cole

Power member.
Ace said:
It's dumb and ignorant.

lol

best body in the word but kinda ugly (girl)

or

pretty no body at all like skinny af lol

Ace

Power member.
Cole said:
lol

best body in the word but kinda ugly (girl)

or

pretty no body at all like skinny af lol

Really I don't look at body those are bonus of course she has to look alright in the body but I look at face first.

So I'll chose the second one.

District

User is banned.
If you could have chosen to be black, white, or asian when you were born what would it be?

Cole

Power member.
What would you do if you were in this situation...

so you made a trade with a person for your twitter for their gamertag. So the trade goes smooth and no problems.

But then 2 weeks later this kid makes a scam report saying you took their twitter back and faked it by putting your name on the bio and also getting known fk members to post on the thread saying it's legit and true.

How would you go about this situation knowing this member is just lying and trying to use a cover up to take back a gamertag and get you banned? :-/

Kasteen

Power member.
Cole said:

so you made a trade with a person for your twitter for their gamertag. So the trade goes smooth and no problems.

But then 2 weeks later this kid makes a scam report saying you took their twitter back and faked it by putting your name on the bio and also getting known fk members to post on the thread saying it's legit and true.

How would you go about this situation knowing this member is just lying and trying to use a cover up to take back a gamertag and get you banned? :-/
il answer for you .
Punch Aka racks in the throat.

Ace , what race do you beleive i am?

Ace

Power member.
au3 said:
If you could have chosen to be black, white, or asian when you were born what would it be?

Black.

Kasteen said:
il answer for you .
Punch Aka racks in the throat.

Ace , what race do you beleive i am?

I honestly don't care neither do I know.

Quad

User is banned.
Cole said:

you didnt scam he either has it, and is being a sketchy fuck like always or the original account got pulled back, and you cant be responsible for that. Either way if he pulls that tag back hes getting banned