• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Advice?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I've dated a girl for 3 and a half years before.
I know the pain. The fact is you are too young for t to matter. You have your entire life ahead of you. If you were like 27 and you broke up with a girl after 5 years that would be horrible. But that isn't the situation:) just keep your head up and move on.

On a side note I've always been in a relationship from junior high to the end of highschool... Often times I think back and wish I wasn't... Always tied down and things like that so young.. You should spend the time living it up man. Love will come later in life. The things happen for a reason just flow with it

Savage

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
I've dated a girl for 3 and a half years before.
I know the pain. The fact is you are too young for t to matter. You have your entire life ahead of you. If you were like 27 and you broke up with a girl after 5 years that would be horrible. But that isn't the situation:) just keep your head up and move on.

On a side note I've always been in a relationship from junior high to the end of highschool... Often times I think back and wish I wasn't... Always tied down and things like that so young.. You should spend the time living it up man. Love will come later in life. The things happen for a reason just flow with it

Maybe you're right, I don't know. I'm just gonna have to do a lot of thinking about all of this.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Okay this is gonna hurt a little, and sorry if this hurts your feelings. Ive studied self reliance, life peak performance, & elighented self help. I have read multiple books & hours worth of videos & a major part of these subjects are dealing with women. If you wanna be a little bitch who thinks low about himself then go ahead & stay with her. But if you have ANY self respect pick yourself up & get the fuck out  of there. Im going to explain to you why getting back with her is the worst decision, so we all know if you take her back you will be being a little bitch that has no self respect for yourself. Out of all people she will notice that & when you let people walk all over you they have a tendency to do it & feel okay about it just because you let it happen, especially women in a relationship they like to find your weak spots & exploit them to test you & get what they want.

She is a fucking whore. I dont care if you love this girl get out of the situation.

Edit: Cheaters are always cheaters. Listen bud you always wanna view yourself with high value instead of low value, do the right thing here.

Julian

Power member.
Fuck a hoe, jk but even if it's difficult, the best thing to do would to break up with her and move on.

Savage

Onyx user!
I added a little update to this, thank you everyone!