• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Acting as a girl on Runescape or having a Girl Friend on Runescape?

Back in the day me and my friends did not no what we were doing on RS, so we would make fake profiles as girls and find a "Boy Friend" and then get stuff off them and send it to are "Real Profiles". This did not work alot but one time a got the whole set of "Dragon Armor" :hehe:.

Also did you ever have a Girl Friend on RS? Well honestly I did but that was when I was in 6th grade. I actually had two of the Girls fight :Dance: . But anyways share your stories!

jjjjj

LOL I used to make girl accounts to get free stuff.

Dykerosoft

It is really funny when you do it, but when you think about it isn't that a little wrong?

Gonzo

Onyx user!
Dykerosoft said:
It is really funny when you do it, but when you think about it isn't that a little wrong?

It is a little bit twisted lol. Not as bad as ewhoring, or as rewarding.

Saged

Onyx user!
That's terrible, lol. I have never done that and I never intend to. Manipulating people in that way is something that is far too easily done; at least step up your game and make it a little more challenging. :tongue:

Lol I always tried that and never got anything out of it. But then one day I was on my account (boy account) and because some girls boyfriend, after 2 weeks of me bullshitting and pretending to like her, I asked to wear her full black (G) (When it was actually worth something, and if you had it you were cool n shit), within 30 seconds of her trading me it, I'd logged out and was changing world =P

Heir

Onyx user!
LOL. I don't think I EVER did this. RuneScape was a phase in my old secondary school. EVERYONE was doing it. One guy came up to me and said "Dude, act a girl, be someone's 'gf' over RuneScape and get free stuff!' I just stared at him with a blank face and walked away. Smiley, if you're reading this. I lol at you.

JeterFan428

I never even thought to do anything like this.

Pink Floyd

I used to do that. But I only manipulated people to let me borrow their items. I could have done far more evil with my abilities, but that would not have been very nice.

8 mile

damn bro you're a savage it would be funny if you did that then went on skype

Gen

User is banned.
8 mile said:
damn bro you're a savage it would be funny if you did that then went on skype

How are you even finding these 2010 threads? Stop grave digging please. @Rude @Color @FeaR

xLegitTyson

I never catfished, but I have been in a I game relationship >.> worse relationship ever >.>

TREDJ

Haha, this bring back memories. I did it for the free items haha.